Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SwishSwing

VIP Member
A young lassie local to Aberdeen has started popping up on my FYP. She helps to look after her non verbal autistic brother (whos in his 20s).

It shows them going out and about and doing things and one of her posts was showing how he communicates with them and they with him and it was really interesting to watch.

She described the wee folder they use; they use velcro pictures to plan out the day, there's food pictures for him to pick what he'd like to eat etc.

I found them really informative. This young lassie is only about 20 or so herself and already in the few videos I've seen I feel like I've learned more than in any others that Vav has posted.

Because clearly Vav doesn't care about sharing their journey to help other people. She's just in it for what she can get.

If she took a couple of pages from this young girls book, her wee one could thrive so much! It's such a shame she can't see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Been a top week of entertainment from Beefyonce and it's only Wednesday. I still cannae get err her using Mad Pam's question on an ad, honestly still pissing myself laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She's fucking outdone herself in cringe and embarrassment.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Fuckin more fool him, the silly cunt. A nice guy, he seems, I get what he's trying to achieve with his mum, relatively young with advanced dementia, but I've never been comfortable with someone having zero capacity being emblazoned over social media. The fact he's cutting aboot with the Black Widow lowers my opinion of him even more .
I completely agree. I unfollowed him ages ago because it made me so uncomfortable seeing his mum so vulnerable every day.

You can raise awareness without completely taking away someone’s dignity. He and Vag are two cheeks of the same arse

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Be honest Steph. The denim one probably didn’t fit right in fact nothing fits you correctly 😏 Your dress sense is horrendous. Also, just say you need a pair of trousers with an elasticated waist. We’ve all been there hen 😂

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
Yeah same video and the stuff came off when she was on holiday did it not and looked manky
See she’s being called out in the comments for saying she’s not got time to sit in a salon to get her nails done but got them done the other day and also for her filter slipping 😂😂

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Poor Max is completely sick of competing with a phone for her attention. His dad really needs to step in and say no max on TT. You can tell he gets frustrated and it doesn’t help that she shouts in his face. He’s not deaf. What does she think shouting at him in a loud voice is going to achieve?

Poor kid he has no voice at all and she takes complete advantage his dad should grow a set. The sooner the gov make some type of change that if you prostitute your kids online, then the money you make goes into an account for them when they are 18, the better it will be.

• Sad

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Martha saying a woman has contacted her who used to be in a gc with a group of women who don't like her and has apologised 🙄 weird that the other day some account was on aimees page saying they used to be on cc with a group of women who didn't like aimee and has since apologised to her 🤔 right can the gc who had this wee arselicker in it fess up 🤣 or is this big Martha copying shit she's seen on aimees page again

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I dunno why I got banned 🤷‍♀️ av been on ma best behaviour as always 😇 and they just decided tae pap me oot 😭🤣 fk ye cc hen ye have missed oot 🤪 TLTID 🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
she's going to turn nasty soon, going on about f*kboys i bet. She's actually ruining that guy making his living, he was constantly on live before
he needs to grow a set of baws & tell her to back off the mad creep that she is. Imagine if this was a guy doing this to her, the videos she would make about it!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The same weekend she was flexing about him pleating her hair. She’s a massive big creep man. Beefy Breach indeed.
What was it she said “if he wanted to he could” implying that everyone else’s partners were shit and didn’t love us for not pleating our hair 😂

I think she’s seriously mentally unwell and it comes from a lifetime of being told by her Mum and Nana that she’s never wrong, it’s always everyone else’s fault, she’s a Princess etc. 37 and no friends, no long term relationships (Petr would have left sooner if he worked onshore, I’m sure of it) half her family don’t talk to her, she’s behaved appallingly for most of not all her life…and she STILL can’t see that she’s the problem. Her behaviour over the last couple of nights - when she hasn’t got her own way - is atrocious but she still looks in her camera, thinks she looks good and believes that we’re all jealous 🤯. She needs help

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I dont even have time for a shite with my sen child never mind away holidays three times without them. Im all for her having the support from family taking her kids for her but relatable single mum my fucking arse

lottie5378

Chatty Member
“Hello stranger, would you take a photo of me from behind? I’m going to look over my right shoulder because when I look over my left, I look like a psychopath”

View attachment 2910871
Never have I bought anything from TT shop. The majority is a load of shite you could buy (a) in a Chinese market
(B) cheaper elsewhere without lining the pockets of these beggars

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Bperfect will be getting 42,000 emails from big Martha Vavron to see how many blushes she's sold.

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Someone’s asked if the date is with Korey! She said no we are just friends!!! FRIENDS, she met on a live a WEEK ago! Never met in person!!
Nae pals vav strikes again!! Friends 🫠😂😂

• Haha