Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that ???? Aww nut can't be doing with anyone sucking up Vavs big Vav, jeeez is that lassie needing a welfare check as she's no well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is that ???? Aww nut can't be doing with anyone sucking up Vavs big Vav, jeeez is that lassie needing a welfare check as she's no well.
Aye she’s clearly no right in the nut and another desperate for any sort of attention. The fact she posted herself in this cheap china dress, trying to say it’s the dress of the summer cracks me up. Even if you were 5 stone lighter Nats you would still look some Nick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was thinking unkind thoughts so I’ll take myself to confession now but how refreshing is it to see someone (Fanny’s new bestie nats) that doesn’t use filters 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye she’s clearly no right in the nut and another desperate for any sort of attention. The fact she posted herself in this cheap china dress, trying to say it’s the dress of the summer cracks me up. Even if you were 5 stone lighter Nats you would still look some Nick.
She's giving me Rosie Bush vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Naw wit a riddy 🤣 why is she coming out a year later and saying this 🙈 who was all in this gc I'd like tae know 🤣 least yeez got rid of vavs ring piece
---
I want receipts where is these screen shots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am SO CONFUSED!!!!! So this Nat person - who looked like she was a hostage reading off a ransom note in her video - was in a group chat and made ONE COMMENT but feels bad so she’s apologised to Vag for her one comment? Group chat to me means like What’s App groups but it’s maybe not the same everywhere?

She gave Vag her number and her and Are We Lils phoned her - what just to hear the apology or was she getting names and numbers of other people in the group?

Or…is Natskye @whatsthestory89 🤔

Also, who have Hocus Pocus tried to get sacked now? I was trying to have a cheeky scroll while I’m meant to be working

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she owned the house she had before she met Petr cos she lived a few doors down from someone I know and there was a For Sale sign there one minute then she was gone the next.

But then again she could’ve been private renting and racked up arrears so the owners decided to sell.
I know at one point she lived in a rented housing association house.
Obviously can’t say anymore than that. I just know someone who used to work for them quite a few years ago.

Reactions: 7
It was me GUYS, being part of the Tracy Hunter Appreciation Society has made me see the error of my ways, so I apologised to the big yin.....I also won the Euro Millions on Friday and pick my Ferrari up today after I send 300,000 emails to a wee guy that works in my local, did I mention my law degree ? Got really good grades.
I too did alright in my law degree. Not too of the class or anything 😂 Oh, big Martha Vavron, I found your law degree 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its……Natskye 😂😂😂 she has put a video up, just when i thought this dafty Nat couldn’t be any more sad she trumps herself!
I've been waiting patiently for a Natskye thread 🤣 she's a massive dick. Every time she's on my FYP I cringe at her. How can anyone be influenced by her? She looks howling and even worse in real life 🤣🤣

• Haha
I've been waiting patiently for a Natskye thread 🤣 she's a massive dick. Every time she's on my FYP I cringe at her. How can anyone be influenced by her? She looks howling and even worse in real life 🤣🤣
she has “been made aware” of us talking about her on here & tagged her new bestie Vav in the video 😂 do u know here in RL then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was this girl
This is the lassie who spoke about charging for advice on autism when you can get it for free on not only Steph’s page but TikTok in general - her video wasn’t even malicious. She didn’t even name Steph

Honestly Steph and her mad ma and Nan need to get a life.. if they try and get everyone sacked who has a different opinion to Steph they’ll be spending their entire life doing it

Christ I think BPerfect is shite.. quick someone call my employer and tell them I’m a horrible person cause I don’t want to buy cheapo foundation on TikTok shop

Reactions: 16
I'd never even seen or heard of this nat until this morning noo she's on here reading oor comments aye I did say ye were vavs ring piece 🤣 least she's laughing at being compared to rosie most folk would be greetin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd never even seen or heard of this nat until this morning noo she's on here reading oor comments aye I did say ye were vavs ring piece 🤣 least she's laughing at being compared to rosie most folk would be greetin 🤣
i think she is close to where Rosie stays, she will be feart Bush offers to meet her Topps Tiles 😂

• Haha
she has “been made aware” of us talking about her on here & tagged her new bestie Vav in the video 😂 do u know here in RL then?
Wouldn't say I know her but I definitely see her in and around the local area, usually screaming at her poor disabled child or on the phone moaning about him 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
bleeping hell, Scottish TikTok is full of absolute scheme roasters.
That latest one needs a toothbrush could smell her breath fae here.

I’m actually sitting cringing at the lot of them. Everytime you think it canna get worse another one comes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, Scottish TikTok is full of absolute scheme roasters.
That latest one needs a toothbrush could smell her breath fae here.

I’m actually sitting cringing at the lot of them. Everytime you think it canna get worse another one comes along.
Her teeth are absolutely howling. She literally looks like she's howling and don't get me started on her house. Needs a good clean!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.