Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you have read my reply. Why on earth would I ask to see a wee boy who is all over the Internet. I have tik tok but to be honest I don't class that as social MEDJA. I have her blocked and occasionally unblock.. mountain out of a mole hill here.
---

Thank you
Apologies for the misunderstanding

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t really get the what’s in Laurens bag video , it’s just a normal bag 🙄🙄

I mean guess all she needs for max is a iPad , mind you he’s always with daddy anyways

Reactions: 10
Well seeing it was done with her bag incase it showed that horrible thing was a fake

Reactions: 8
Martha saying a woman has contacted her who used to be in a gc with a group of women who don't like her and has apologised 🙄 weird that the other day some account was on aimees page saying they used to be on cc with a group of women who didn't like aimee and has since apologised to her 🤔 right can the gc who had this wee arselicker in it fess up 🤣 or is this big Martha copying tit she's seen on aimees page again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Martha saying a woman has contacted her who used to be in a gc with a group of women who don't like her and has apologised 🙄 weird that the other day some account was on aimees page saying they used to be on cc with a group of women who didn't like aimee and has since apologised to her 🤔 right can the gc who had this wee arselicker in it fess up 🤣 or is this big Martha copying tit she's seen on aimees page again
Haha this is a classic case of Steph copying Aimee’s content AGAIN. Someone in comment saying “oh this also happened to Aimee” difference is Steph this so called person apologised for their crappy behaviour, you have never once apologised for all the disgusting stuff you’ve done

Reactions: 13
Haha this is a classic case of Steph copying Aimee’s content AGAIN. Someone in comment saying “oh this also happened to Aimee” difference is Steph this so called person apologised for their crappy behaviour, you have never once apologised for all the disgusting stuff you’ve done
Aimees was from some fake page saying they were sorry for being on cc and slagging aimee load of shite aswell Prob the skanky mama herself making up pages 🙄 now someone has apparently contacted vav and said sorry too aye OK 🙄 she's had a wknd away her comments have been shite on her page so shes back and making videos about fake drama and trolls. So predictable beefy

Reactions: 11
So has anyone seen these posts that she just said “on the internet” so they aren’t easily found (if they exist)? Or is this another bullshit story to make the daft huns think that people like her after a weekend of being slated on here for her one pal Lauren she only posts even though she NEVER posts her friends? Its like Diadro & his messages he sends to himself with people saying sorry to him 😂

Reactions: 12
So apparently this person was in gc ages ago but has since been commenting on vavs page since last year being nice to her but vav spoke to her yesterday? 🤣 what a load of pish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was me GUYS, being part of the Tracy Hunter Appreciation Society has made me see the error of my ways, so I apologised to the big yin.....I also won the Euro Millions on Friday and pick my Ferrari up today after I send 300,000 emails to a wee guy that works in my local, did I mention my law degree ? Got really good grades.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See the group chats she talks about is she meaning like here or pages like this, surely she doesn’t think people have group chats on their phones for her 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone else's work been contacted by the 3 witches!! bleeping disgusting. All cause this woman had an opinion I'm sure about that paid event for autism vav wants to do! Said woman seems such a lovely wee soul too. Can't bloody comment on cc said I've reached maximum number of new posts allowed for a newbie 🤣 fs only wrote 2 comments let me post ya bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone else's work been contacted by the 3 witches!! bleeping disgusting. All cause this woman had an opinion I'm sure about that paid event for autism vav wants to do! Said woman seems such a lovely wee soul too. Can't bloody comment on cc said I've reached maximum number of new posts allowed for a newbie 🤣 fs only wrote 2 comments let me post ya bastards
Folk are in the comments saying no one has proof of what she’s been accused of and she’s saying they have none. Also waiting on this said person with a real page commenting on her post to back her up. Mad Pam will be on just now rapidly making up a fake tik tok account to comment 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its……Natskye 😂😂😂 she has put a video up, just when i thought this dafty Nat couldn’t be any more sad she trumps herself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I l
Its……Natskye 😂😂😂 she has put a video up, just when i thought this dafty Nat couldn’t be any more sad she trumps herself!
i love how Nat is just a nobody who made a random comment a year ago who isn’t from Aberdeen. You won’t see her locals contacting her apologising….. no that’s because we all know what she’s done and don’t believe her bullshit

Reactions: 10
Omg I am cringing for that Nat Skye. Saying she was jealous of big Vav and that’s why she done it 🤣🤣🤣 Vav is that stupid she doesn’t realise that this Nat just wants her followers now so they buy her shite. State of her 🤣🤣🤣
I hope the Huns follow quickly so she can get 10k followers, and a cheeky wee tattle thread so we can get aaaalllllll the T on this latest chubby roaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I am cringing for that Nat Skye. Saying she was jealous of big Vav and that’s why she done it 🤣🤣🤣 Vav is that stupid she doesn’t realise that this Nat just wants her followers now so they buy her shite. State of her 🤣🤣🤣
I hope the Huns follow quickly so she can get 10k followers, and a cheeky wee tattle thread so we can get aaaalllllll the T on this latest chubby roaster.
i am cringing for her saying that 🫣 she has been all over Vavs comments lately & even made a video sucking up her arse the other day. How do u become part of a gc with random other people & leave 1 comment in it? Or was she on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i am cringing for her saying that 🫣 she has been all over Vavs comments lately & even made a video sucking up her arse the other day. How do u become part of a gc with random other people & leave 1 comment in it? Or was she on here 😂
We’ll soon find out 🤣🤣🤣 They’ll be besties by next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.