Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the girl she was out with? Is it an actual friend? Also that guy looks like an arse. Him and Vav would be a match made In narcissistic heaven. When someone said he was taking a career break do we know what the career was?

Reactions: 7
Hey I will have you know Vav… we ain’t miserable we are tik tok happy peeps 😀
Dusty? Excuse me Beefy, you are not Chelsea Lee Art. Roooooots

It’s a shame nobody can bond with our big Aberdeen Angus in real life. Then she wouldn’t be Nae Pals Vav. Imagine having to be besties wae yer auld Nana that loves the boaby coz yer feart to go to your local Asda on your own. Runs in the family. Now that’s what I call Dusty. Dusty Yutes Darrlinnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is the girl she was out with? Is it an actual friend? Also that guy looks like an arse. Him and Vav would be a match made In narcissistic heaven. When someone said he was taking a career break do we know what the career was?
Insurance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so.
if not on social meadja then why on here? Unless they used to be and came off?
Who knows, but I ain’t sharing pics of any kid despite me thinking their mom is a toss bag
Yeh was not of her son .. absolutely not. Was the new victim. Have seen him now. No worries.
---
Yeh was not of her son .. absolutely not. Was the new victim. Have seen him now. No worries.
Yeh I was on SM but I came off it last year due to serious mental health problems and not bought diagnosis unfortunately. Just follow what she is Up to as I liked her and her page in the early days but now ... Well we all are here for the same reason,
---
Boy? Max? Or that other thing that shills out his mother for TikTok likes?
Why would I need a picture of her son he is on her tik tok .. I go on that occasionally, I ment the boy she met in Glasgow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she doesn’t put friends and family on her socials, how come I don’t follow her anywhere but know exactly what her kids, mother, grandmother and several of her exes look like? Right enough though I don’t know what the friends look like. Imaginary friends can look however you want them to look though, which is a boost.

All my friends are more than happy to spend time with me, nights out, days out, afternoon teas, kitchen parties, weekends away, gigs, concerts, cinema, theatre, holidays, pub lunches, shopping, city breaks, you name it…and be seen with me on social media.

Reactions: 14
Exactly! I never post pics of my friends kids without permission and most of them are teens, why would we share pics of an innocent child we don’t actually know but why would anyone request pics of that child? Doesn’t sit right with me, it’s bad enough those poor innocent kids get their mother’s videos saved by total strangers. We may hate their scum bag mothers but the kids need safeguarding
I hope you have read my reply. Why on earth would I ask to see a wee boy who is all over the Internet. I have tik tok but to be honest I don't class that as social MEDJA. I have her blocked and occasionally unblock.. mountain out of a mole hill here.
---
I think button moon meant pic of that Graham guy not max 🤷‍♀️
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
---

Yeh I was on SM but I came off it last year due to serious mental health problems and not bought diagnosis unfortunately. Just follow what she is Up to as I liked her and her page in the early days but now ... Well we all are here for the same reason,
---

Why would I need a picture of her son he is on her tik tok .. I go on that occasionally, I ment the boy she met in Glasgow.
I do apologise for any upset caused and I hope you think he’s a lovely wee fella for our big beefy ❤

Reactions: 6
I do apologise for any upset caused and I hope you think he’s a lovely wee fella for our big beefy ❤
Thank you. I was taken aback when I saw that as not been on here all day. I do have tik tok but rarely go on it and I blocked her as she is so fake from the early days. I occasionally look at her page but mainly listen to all the comments on here .. I especially love the James blunt reference Rolly haha, no harm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rifling through her mates bag taking the piss cause she’s got snacks, kids crayons, sunglasses and soft play loyalty cards.. at least she obviously does stuff with her kids - When’s the last time you took Max to Den in the Glen Steph?

Oh wait he went to soft play in Belfast that will be the bairns one day out this year 🙄

Reactions: 11
Thank you. I was taken aback when I saw that as not been on here all day. I do have tik tok but rarely go on it and I blocked her as she is so fake from the early days. I occasionally look at her page but mainly listen to all the comments on here .. I especially love the James blunt reference Rolly haha, no harm done.
I totally misread it and that’s on me

shall not happen again ❤

I don’t blame you for blocking her, shes a horrible lying cow bag
---
Rifling through her mates bag taking the piss cause she’s got snacks, kids crayons, sunglasses and soft play loyalty cards.. at least she obviously does stuff with her kids - When’s the last time you took Max to Den in the Glen Steph?

Oh wait he went to soft play in Belfast that will be the bairns one day out this year 🙄
I didn’t see the point at all in that TikTok.
Her mates bag is a typical, I’ve got kids and they take over everything I own bag.
Something she wouldn’t know about

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I loved James blunt songs especially wise men till my man was exposed over social medja for chuggin er him 😭🤣 its just no the same anymore for me 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks to all you James blunt appreciation gang. This thread is a good laugh and I'm sorry if I upset anyone x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally misread it and that’s on me

shall not happen again ❤

I don’t blame you for blocking her, shes a horrible lying cow bag
---

I didn’t see the point at all in that TikTok.
Her mates bag is a typical, I’ve got kids and they take over everything I own bag.
Something she wouldn’t know about
Just an excuse to put her “friend” down. I don’t know why she bothers with her, Steph uses her and thinks Lauren is beneath her…but knows she’s her only friend

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks to all you James blunt appreciation gang. This thread is a good laugh and I'm sorry if I upset anyone x
Can’t beat a bit of James blunt and his wise men orgy 😂😂😂
---
3 wise men just tryna have some fun😭 he's wanting an orgy way 3 wise men ffs how did I no realise 😭🤣
That song will never be the same again 😂😂😂
---
Just an excuse to put her “friend” down. I don’t know why she bothers with her, Steph uses her and thinks Lauren is beneath her…but knows she’s her only friend
She’s a really crappy friend. No wonder no one likes her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who could the 3 wise men be? 🤔 Property Boss, Lee Sutherland and Caz Milligan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naw that's it am out!!! U have taken that too far hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤
---
@her4bants liking my comment and traumatising me with their profile pic 😭🤣
---
@Here4bants liking my comment and traumatising me with their profile pic 😭🤣
---
Who the fk does beefy think she is going thru her "pals" bag? How does that even come up in conversation? Geez your bag so I can make a video of all the shite ur carrying around so I can take the piss? My pal would be telt to gtf! Why not do her own bag not some fkn randoms!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.