Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so much information on people she is holding back, no bother big stuff 😂 that Suzy who is her mod is as batshit mental as her as well, 2 cheeks of the same arse!
She’s full of tit! Same with the “one (troll) puts her head down when she seems me coming” - she shouldn’t be confronting anyone because nobody trolls her but she’s happy to phone and email folk’s work and tries to get them sacked but how many times has she been physically near anyone? None, because she’s too feart. She couldn’t hold her own in a conversation let alone a fight
---
And only the other day someone came to her house and pissed in her ice bath 🙄😂
That’ll never not be funny 😂😂😂😂

The sound of her brain whirring trying to think of an excuse must have been heard for miles

Reactions: 7
She’s full of tit! Same with the “one (troll) puts her head down when she seems me coming” - she shouldn’t be confronting anyone because nobody trolls her but she’s happy to phone and email folk’s work and tries to get them sacked but how many times has she been physically near anyone? None, because she’s too feart. She couldn’t hold her own in a conversation let alone a fight
---

That’ll never not be funny 😂😂😂😂

The sound of her brain whirring trying to think of an excuse must have been heard for miles
she can’t go out in Aberdeen without Nana Macaroni as her back up. See if she was walking by HAHM or the like, she would film them to show then walking by her with their head down to prove a point but she can’t as she is full of utter tit!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen Rosie Bush in a bleeping wetsuit, and I’d still take that over Vav and her kitten heels and oversized blazer combo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen her plenty of times and she’s small, very dumpy and fat. There I’ve said it, she’s fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Went past her house and forgot how close it was to the road. She’s in dire need of blinds and curtains, you can see right in no problem.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg her latest video 😂 she'd never get married and let a man be entitled to half of what she's worked her ass of for again! Pretty sure living off someone else's money isn't working your ass off doll 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg her latest video 😂 she'd never get married and let a man be entitled to half of what she's worked her ass of for again! Pretty sure living off someone else's money isn't working your ass off doll 🙄
Half a rented gaff? 🤣🤣🤣 She’s got an absolute brass neck saying that, considering she proposed to a dying man to inherit all his death benefit. If it wasn’t for Cammy she would never have owned anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone asked her on live if she ever goes out in Aberdeen & she said absolutely not as its not great 😂 nothing to do with no pals & being hated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she sound so unnatural when she speaks to her daughter?!

Reactions: 6
Half a rented gaff? 🤣🤣🤣 She’s got an absolute brass neck saying that, considering she proposed to a dying man to inherit all his death benefit. If it wasn’t for Cammy she would never have owned anything.
I don’t believe for a minute she ever owned her old house I think he bought it she moved in and then was allowed to stay after he left for Max’s sake for a year or whatever to find her feet and she genuinely thought she’d get it in the divorce then had to panic and do a moonlight flit to pip mansion

Says she paid in cash so why is she not on the deeds? The transfer of my my house was one of the final things done during my divorce once everything was submitted to the court and we all know she’s still married to Petr cause she’d be swinging from the light fitting gloating on tiktok the day it’s finalised - she never owned it - Petr either took her money and purposely didn’t put her on or she’s full of tit and never paid a penny towards it
---
And why is she on live having her dinner ignoring her kids who I’m assuming are sat next to her instead of having a family meal.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.