Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always had disordered eating and I suffered from bulimia. When it was at its worst I was at a slimming club and eating less than even their suggestion (1200 calories a day was what they said I should eat to lose weight) and going to the gym. I would eat hardly anything all week but pig out after weigh in and make myself sick.

I havenā€™t made myself sick for quite a long time now but my comfort eating is off the scale and I have put on so much weight. I donā€™t recognise myself physically or mentally and the self-loathing is real.

Only my husband and one of my friends know about it. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t want to talk about it, or Iā€™m ashamedā€¦I just think food issues are so common and itā€™s a difficult topic. Thereā€™s no chance I would use it for clout, especially if I had a big platform but whatā€™s even worse imo is her lying about it. I donā€™t speak for anyone with bulimia or other eating disorders but I donā€™t believe a word of it. Something she ends up claiming to have will be true and itā€™ll be the girl who cried wolf.

Howling at her saying Ekin Su answered her Q and A šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ oh Pam, lay off the wine girl, youā€™re killing us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_1278.jpeg

bullshit beefy ! Your wee šŸ‘½ head falls to the floor , although tech it canā€™t cause your massive shoulders but you get the point !!

she is so thick itā€™s been one of her huns that wrote ekin su and she has thought it was her

Or it was beefy
Either way she is a lying baiting cow bag who clearly doesnt have a ED

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Howling at this mornings TT. Big Momma it described you to a T. Go look in the mirror and reflect. You baboon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œHow funny would it be if she got obsessed with piers Morgan and started stalking piers Morganā€.. well not very funny would it Steph! Stalkers ruin peoples lives and cause massive distress I mean you would know after your capaldi debacle Martha

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What is the world beefy when people steal charity money and lie about plane steps

a live about skin care ! Eh she canā€™t even have a good wash so no thanks !

yawwwnnn ramming up the adhd again

you paid to be told you have it ! Away to duck you liarrrrrrr

oh and I bet beefy has more than 6 emails and used some to stalk her ex Petr

Reactions: 13
ā€œHow funny would it be if she got obsessed with piers Morgan and started stalking piers Morganā€.. well not very funny would it Steph! Stalkers ruin peoples lives and cause massive distress I mean you would know after your capaldi debacle Martha
Came on to say exactly the same thing! Funny if someone got stalked??? No matter how much you dislike someone what a vile thing to say. Esp as she s always harping on about people coming to her door/watching her!!

Reactions: 11
She is a horrible nasty wee boot. Trying to justify before she said it by saying she dislikes Piers Morgan. I am not a massive fan of him either but donā€™t wish him harm same way i wouldnā€™t wish harm on anyone i donā€™t like.
---
Before they get deleted šŸ˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Came on to say exactly the same thing! Funny if someone got stalked??? No matter how much you dislike someone what a vile thing to say. Esp as she s always harping on about people coming to her door/watching her!!
The fact she finds it funny and can make jokes just shows that everything that has come out her mouth about being stalked, being sent things, having people turn up at her house, having to move etc.. itā€™s utter bollocks!

I know someone who was actually stalked and it was bleeping terrifying
---
And here we go.. will she reply or just delete them all
---
But your not being sarcastic are you.. little twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How the F*ck would she wish someone stalked someone , no matter who it is ! Disgusting !! šŸ¤¢
Sheā€™s defending herself saying itā€™s sarcasm.. itā€™s not - Iā€™m sarcastic - you can tell by the tone of someoneā€™s voice, mannerisms etc.. She genuinely thought it was funny to say that. Stephā€™s not a sarcastic person sheā€™s just a witch

Clearly that thick idiot doesnā€™t know what sarcasm is. I hope plenty people stitch that video & call her out on it. Silly boot! And here comes her attack dogs trying to defend her, theyvare thick as duck as well. Just a mistakeā€¦duck off Leanne šŸ„“

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That woman is clearly mentally ill and Piers Morgan has sensationalised and capitalised on that. Itā€™s not to say I donā€™t feel sorry for Richard Gadd but heā€™s done nothing to hide the identity of that woman. Yet, is happy to hide the identity of someone who SAā€™d him. Itā€™s not a funny situation for any party involved Steph. And as for she went to Aberdeen Uni, well that shows how gullible and uneducated you are. She did modules, pre entry requirements and had no degree in law.
---
Thinks itā€™s funny to be stalked. YET, made up another elaborate lie a couple of months ago saying she was being stalked and the Police were coming round to take a statement šŸ™„She didnā€™t like it when her stalker pissed in her chunky dunk tub šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Shes obviously been reading here and is on live sayin shes loyal to brands if she uses an item from a brand she won't promote a similar product for another brand! Lies beefy!!!! And saying how she gets trolled but she gets paid and it's iconic šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine big beefy saying she doesn't know how someone could be so obsessed with another person šŸ¤£ you become obsessed with every piece of dick that shows u attention ya midden šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.