Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin and makeup is a 20 out of 10 today guys, chiefs kiss!!! What a tit, she is so up herself!! 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i am out in Glasgow tomorrow 👀
You going out to watch the football doll? I promised the wee yin I'd take him to beach 2moro thinking the game was on Sunday 🤦‍♀️
---
Aye well, we don’t want her either 😆💚
None of us want her she can fk off back to Pittodrie 🤣
---
Max is not a fkn toddler vav hes going to school soon ffs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She said they are going to Coias, maybe they're hoping to meet the dug for some OF tips!
Duke street will be hoaching tomorrow. Good luck with that Beefy. She’ll probably get her hole aff some Mwi football fan that’s not been allowed to shag his wife in months.

• Haha
On with that Mel and mels saying she doesn't use filters when she does make up so ppl see what it's really like then Mel said aw I know u don't use filters too🤣 aye OK hen she's sitting there way a nose to rival MJs and not a wrinkle in site shes filtered to fk ya twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the big creep has another video up begging for a man to put her bin out and stroke her hair. She’s a bleeping massive ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
You going out to watch the football doll? I promised the wee yin I'd take him to beach 2moro thinking the game was on Sunday 🤦‍♀️
---

---
We don’t want her either 😂 ❤🤍

———

I’m still trying to work out who all the men are to try and add stuff to the Wiki. Did she go out with someone from AFC or was it just her milking it (waving like Captain Tom’s daughter at Wimbledon I bet) a

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We don’t want her either 😂 ❤🤍

———

I’m still trying to work out who all the men are to try and add stuff to the Wiki. Did she go out with someone from AFC or was it just her milking it (waving like Captain Tom’s daughter at Wimbledon I bet) a
No, her first husband was a MASSIVE Aberdeen fan and well thought of around the city and the club around the time he was poorly. I think there was some joint fundraising at the time.

After he passed away she was invited by the club to the next home game and I understand went onto the pitch and everything at half time.

As always, loving the attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So vav has just said she doesn't take adhd meds as she doesn't like how they make her feel naw hen the doc wouldn't give u them cause u are a liar!

---

---
No watching the game at a friends house then i am going out out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So vav has just said she doesn't take adhd meds as she doesn't like how they make her feel naw hen the doc wouldn't give u them cause u are a liar!
Nonsense.. no way she would be prescribed meds with that private diagnosis.. they would have to provide them at cost and as I said before there is a massive shortage and people who REALLY need them can't get them. Wonder what she was prescribed.. let her go and look meds up... if she was prescribed meds she would take them as they curb appetite.. so she would be beefy no more.
---
Who is she going to Glasgow with?

Reactions: 6
No, her first husband was a MASSIVE Aberdeen fan and well thought of around the city and the club around the time he was poorly. I think there was some joint fundraising at the time.

After he passed away she was invited by the club to the next home game and I understand went onto the pitch and everything at half time.

As always, loving the attention.
Poor Cammy 😔 he deserved much better than her. I’m glad his brother said he knew Cammy wouldn’t have stayed with her. She’s swept through the last few years with her version of things and nobody challenging her because Cammy and his family were/are dignified, genuine people - something the three witches don’t know a single thing about.

Karma seems to take an awful long time sometimes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What was Rylans wee team called ? 😂😂😂did she go support them 🤣🤣 she's a bloody riot typical narcissist acts like a chameleon to her surroundings at the time to gain attention.

Loved that HAHM and Ranting Ma were out for May Day in Aberdeen having a hoot and they're clearly well liked by all in the pubs. Her on the other hand would be ragdolled around every pub in Aberdeen for all the awful things she did to Cammys family.

#pinchme

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.