Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So vav has just said she doesn't take adhd meds as she doesn't like how they make her feel naw hen the doc wouldn't give u them cause u are a liar!
Ffs If they didn’t work then she could easily try others to see what does work, most people who start on ADHD medication feel better for doing so and if one thing doesn’t work it’s trial and error to find what does, so clearly her ADHD doesn’t bother her that much if she literally just paid to have it diagnosed and do nothing with that

Reactions: 5
Repost quotes like this just sum up Beefy’s level of intelligence.

We can’t hear anything, It’s written, we’re reading it 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
So vav has just said she doesn't take adhd meds as she doesn't like how they make her feel naw hen the doc wouldn't give u them cause u are a liar!
Exactly, she’s full of BS if your truly diagnosed the medication helps, it also kills your appetite so she’d well be popping them to lose weight.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a cheeky person ! And this is to people who follow her ! Gosh if that’s how she treats her ‘friends’ !

Rylans maw has got a want with her as my granny would say. Beefy continuously ignores her…yet shes constantly trying to get her attention in a pure cringe way.

Reactions: 11
Ffs If they didn’t work then she could easily try others to see what does work, most people who start on ADHD medication feel better for doing so and if one thing doesn’t work it’s trial and error to find what does, so clearly her ADHD doesn’t bother her that much if she literally just paid to have it diagnosed and do nothing with that
Of course she’s paid for the diagnosis. She doesn’t even know that caffeine does duck all except make you more tired when you have adhd.

She loves a label (unless it says XL OR SIZE 18) she will exploit as many disabilities as long as she’s making money off it. Wonder if her adhd will disappear when her tt ends? Oh no wait, she’ll have to use it to carry on claiming pip

Reactions: 11
Old firm day today in Glasgow and not only do we have Martha coming today we also have this absolute weapon too 😂😂I hope they both get a good old Glesga welcome 😙 😙

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Old firm day today in Glasgow and not only do we have Martha coming today we also have this absolute weapon too 😂😂I hope they both get a good old Glesga welcome 😙 😙
What the hell is going on up in Glasgow? I pray you come out of this day all intact and unscathed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That clap back video she’s done re: wedding rings just shows what a vile human she is. The person clearly wasn’t being nasty. She could have said “oh the cameras flipped it’s my other hand” but no she has to come on being a sarcastic c**t and getting her Huns to jump on the bandwagon. Classic mean girls

Is she claiming again that she’s had nothing done to her lips 🤔🤔🤔 this person has said Botox but probably means filler and now she’s saying she’s not had it done.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You going out to watch the football doll? I promised the wee yin I'd take him to beach 2moro thinking the game was on Sunday 🤦‍♀️
---

None of us want her she can fk off back to Pittodrie 🤣
---
Max is not a fkn toddler vav hes going to school soon ffs!!
Oh!! Do not take Pittodrie into this, we don’t want her either 😂. I’d pelt her with AFC rock if I seen her there 😂 It would have to be rock as since the 10p coins got lighter throwing one of those off someone’s coupon at the football just doesn’t hurt like it used to 😂

• Haha
She copies her pal Aimee so much, she was having an "everything shower " the other day qnd just seen on one of her videos she was having an everything showers, she copied the dish up dinners to.
Love how she says her skin is great with a filter on. Same with the new blusher.
She radiates mean girl, acting like she does not want a man when it's clear to see she does..

Did she become a rangers fan overnight ?
Course she wants folk to come say hi and make her look like thr big I am !

she is such a twit, speaking like that Keri Roma does

beefy is soooo unoriginal

boke that elph whatever is there , actual gives me the boke how manky they are

hope folk post up real pics of beefy in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s Botox on the forehead around her arched eyebrows and lip filler injections she gets cos I’m positive she has admitted to having these procedures done as she was called out a good while ago.

Also why is Rylans mum/step mum even trying to converse with Beef cheeks, makes no sense.

I’m sorry for our Glaswegian neighbours but we mean this with all our hearts R.I.P. Aren’t you lucky being visited by Vav and Elpheba on the same day 🫣🫣

Reactions: 6
Did she become a rangers fan overnight ?
Course she wants folk to come say hi and make her look like thr big I am !

she is such a twit, speaking like that Keri Roma does

beefy is soooo unoriginal

boke that elph whatever is there , actual gives me the boke how manky they are

hope folk post up real pics of beefy in the wild
She copies all Aimee’s content. Because she knows Aimee doesn’t have the balls to say anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.