Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A parent I know of was asked to take her wee boy out of school (we think behavioural problems), and he got a place at the nearest one about six miles away. Still in Aberdeenshire so same local authority and they have to do the drop off and pick up for him.

I find it very hard to believe that they'd put on a taxi for a 80 min round trip twice a day for someone who chose to leave the locality.

But then, the mother I refer to isn't a world famous tiktok influencer....
This happens. I know of non asn children getting taxis to school paid for by Aberdeenshire but I can’t see how they would justify shire to city taxis.

Maybe her car is now taxi 🤣

Reactions: 6
Shes obviously been reading here and is on live sayin shes loyal to brands if she uses an item from a brand she won't promote a similar product for another brand! Lies beefy!!!! And saying how she gets trolled but she gets paid and it's iconic 🙄
I get paid for doing my job but don’t get trolled 😂 she has to believe that us on here don’t work & are sitting penniless, i can only speak for myself but i am far from penniless, i am going to go as far as saying my bank balance is probably healthier than hers. I don’t need to sell my soul & my childs online to make a living. Once i close my laptop i can walk away from my job, she can’t. Social media consumes her life & its clearly a miserable one.
---
Theres Natakye lassie sooking up her fat arse 🙄 these fools are all deranged trying to get some attention off someone like Staf!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get paid for doing my job but don’t get trolled 😂 she has to believe that us on here don’t work & are sitting penniless, i can only speak for myself but i am far from penniless, i am going to go as far as saying my bank balance is probably healthier than hers. I don’t need to sell my soul & my childs online to make a living. Once i close my laptop i can walk away from my job, she can’t. Social media consumes her life & its clearly a miserable one.
---
Theres Natakye lassie sooking up her fat arse 🙄 these fools are all deranged trying to get some attention off someone like Staf!
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 your life is far more fulfilled than beefys will ever be! my life is going good im in pain a lot and my condition has got worse the last 6 months but I'm still happy my kids are happy my husband is happy and his business is thriving so my bank balance is happy 🤣 ( I know not very boss babe independent women woman of me) 😜 I'd much rather have my life than beefys any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone who’s been ‘stalked’ herself that’s such a strange comment, or strange sarcasm to make

I watched the interview and it’s clear as day the woman is mentally unwell, and here’s big beefy wanting people that went to ‘uni’ with her to contact her in the comments??

Why beefy??? Do you not think the woman has been humiliated enough, does her mental health not matter????

Someone has an opinion on her and all hell breaks loose but she’s the first one jumping on someone else

Big Vav really does remind me of Fiona/Martha so similar In SO MANY ways 😂

“You will never be successful if you are dragging other people down” she says. Well, all I can say to that is she has obviously never had a proffessional job in a career path where everyone is cutting each others feet. That’s 99% of professions hun. And I KNOW you would be the first to cut folks feet when you were a hairdresser Steph. That’s why most of the hairdressers in Aberdeen hate you. They would cut your feet for the last mars bar in the vending machine in most places I’ve worked 😂

Reactions: 16
Laughing about stalking when she allegedly was stalked and had to go to lengths in a hotel to keep safe. she can't keep her lies in check.

She has so much information on people she is holding back, no bother big stuff 😂 that Suzy who is her mod is as batshit mental as her as well, 2 cheeks of the same arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
L'Oréal must be paying more than bperfect "L'Oréal is the only thing that doesn't break me out" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
L'Oréal must be paying more than bperfect "L'Oréal is the only thing that doesn't break me out" 🙄
but said the other day the L'Oréal foundation is what made her skin breakdown & caused the redness 😂😂 what a fucked up idiot she is, lies upon lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't like getting her photo taken.........must just like taking 5 million selfies of herself then!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That korey is fkn weirdo! Someone asked where she got her necklace and he replied to them saying he gave her it 🙄 vav said no you didn't🤣 she's obviously ragin he doesn't give her his full attention and he goes live with all sorts of women 🤣
---
She just told korey he could join her live and cause he didn't join straightway she's went live with some other guy 🙄 boaby daft 🍆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Korey just been back in comments and she said everyone's commenting wanting u to go live with me, not one single comment said this 🤣 big Martha wanting her beefy curtains hung the desperate slag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That woman is clearly mentally ill and Piers Morgan has sensationalised and capitalised on that. It’s not to say I don’t feel sorry for Richard Gadd but he’s done nothing to hide the identity of that woman. Yet, is happy to hide the identity of someone who SA’d him. It’s not a funny situation for any party involved Steph. And as for she went to Aberdeen Uni, well that shows how gullible and uneducated you are. She did modules, pre entry requirements and had no degree in law.
---
Thinks it’s funny to be stalked. YET, made up another elaborate lie a couple of months ago saying she was being stalked and the Police were coming round to take a statement 🙄She didn’t like it when her stalker pissed in her chunky dunk tub 🙄😂
And only the other day someone came to her house and pissed in her ice bath 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't like getting her photo taken.........must just like taking 5 million selfies of herself then!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
because she has no control over it being filtered 😂
---
She doesn’t like the type of man who’s in to the gym 🙄🙄 That’s odd !
why did she marry one then & take one to a shed in the middle of nowhere to gey her tree trunks over 😂 she is a massive bellend of a lassie!
---
And only the other day someone came to her house and pissed in her ice bath 🙄😂
i want an update on pee-gate. Get a bullshit story time up Vav for a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh shock big Beefy Bubbles De'Vavron jumping on another bandwagon 🙄 the irony is she's no different from Martha that she's so thirsty for any man that looks her way. At least Martha/Fiona pretends to be educated, Beefy just acts like an idiot.

Reactions: 5
She is one walking contradiction 🙄

Also when did she go to University and to study what exactly! She went to college to study hairdressing.

Lassie ain’t got any brain cells for Uni 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.