Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asked for bit of nanas… almost put the whole lot in her gob.

Also so much for women supporting women. She’s fairly dissing the kardashians just now on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys , filming in aberdeen today
- heads to Asda to do shopping and films at till
Sure sure beefy

she is a twatttt , slating Kim k’s top.. but constantly wears that onsie ! Bet it’s bobbled to Fuk at the thighs

Can’t believe how much or her nanas snack she ate
Such a greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who struggles with -how did she spell it again - Bullemea? She sure has recovered!
---
She’s a fat sweaty cow! Desperate for the boaby. No1 wants your big beefy vag that’s been passed around more than a crack pipe at a crack heeds party on giro day!

Guys , filming in aberdeen today
- heads to Asda to do shopping and films at till
Sure sure beefy

she is a twatttt , slating Kim k’s top.. but constantly wears that onsie ! Bet it’s bobbled to Fuk at the thighs

Can’t believe how much or her nanas snack she ate
Such a greedy cow
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t deal with anyone who wears a giant baby gro to do things outside in public. 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Molly mae 😭🤣 shut up 🤣 this is her just this morning wen she got out the car after doing her make up and now having lunch with nana macaroni and got the filters on
---

Comment 😊
she is rough as duck!
---
I just can’t deal with anyone who wears a giant baby gro to do things outside in public. 🤦‍♀️🤣
Its too much effort to get that thing off to pee!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back slating Kim

Eh beefy your wee girl lets you go out dressed like a mega state so …. Lils where are you girl ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her poor nana is always getting dragged out when the gobshite munter goes into Aberdeen.
Why’s that beefy? Scared to go out alone? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can't go anywhere in Aberdeen alone she's the most hated woman there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think she’s as Billy big baws as she likes to make out, she must be riddled with fear walking about before she drags nana macaroni everywhere.

Anyone else’s for you page riddled with that BBL Drizzy tune. But everytime the black widows on Screen you canna help but sing BBL Beefy 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Can’t believe the thing that made her end stuff when Petr was him having tinder, what about him ignoring your child Steph and controlling you? Think she forgets the tales she tells

Reactions: 12
Longtimechatterbox on cc seen ur comment 👋 💓ye are funny 🤣 that day I kept liking comments my stomach was sore laughing 🤣loads of ye on there gave me a right laugh and fashionma 100% bammy pammy way her lelli Kelly's on and that auld mink nana macaroni defo been giving oot the hawn jobs tae the mods and got me banned 🤣 bunch of slappers 😜

• Haha
Longtimechatterbox on cc seen ur comment 👋 💓ye are funny 🤣 that day I kept liking comments my stomach was sore laughing 🤣loads of ye on there gave me a right laugh and fashionma 100% bammy pammy way her lelli Kelly's on and that auld mink nana macaroni defo been giving oot the hawn jobs tae the mods and got me banned 🤣 bunch of slappers 😜
This has absolutely killed me today honestly 😭 trolly rolly banned from cc 😄 🤣 😂 get in you are my hero 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has absolutely killed me today honestly 😭 trolly rolly banned from cc 😄 🤣 😂 get in you are my hero 😄 🤣 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Debas I get blocked constantly from all sorts of pages and sites 😭🤣don't know why no one wants me am a fkn delight 🤪 🥰
---
Bahahahaha just remembered I got banned from twitter after I got all the tweets and put them on the property boss thread 🤣 big sleverin aldo hated me 🤣 least we got the best live of all time from wee dianne Rose 🌹 🤣🥰

• Haha
No she did not. She took a video of herself taking a picture at the self service checkout in Asda!!!!!! Vain much Vav

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Yesterday didn’t have time to make pack lunch videos cause of where she lived but will be starting again after summer as max is going to school

Make your mind up !

She has ramped up thr morning hyper
Clearly wanting to show PIP her adhd is adhd’n

She is a smug little bastard
Diarylea don’t want you cause your a big beefy bullshitter

Reactions: 11
Who does she actually think she is!?!
Dairylea why haven't you reached out to me or liked one of my videos!?! 🙈🙈

If you are a male don't be DM me asking me to make you a lunch box, you won't get a reply!!

She really thinks she is all that the more followers she is getting wtf!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dairylea can probably see her for the toxic cow she is. They don’t need a dried up slapper from Aberdeen to help sell their products, i think they manage just fine. And we all know your spreading skills are great but not in the way you said, you are a pro at spreading the tree trunks for any man that sniffs your way 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t been on CC for ages I just found it too much, it’s like the Wish version of Tattle!!
Her arrogance and aggressive nature is in overdrive at the moment. She’s on the hyper up phase, I’ve said it for weeks now but there’s a black and white greeting tt coming soon 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.