Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody see the live and the filter totally slip for a second but she doesn’t use filters 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Blaming the L'Oréal foundation she used yesterday for her skin being red but it was like that before yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes saved up for lily to go traveling 🙄 sure ye have vav
Surely ‘aren’t we Lils’ wouldn’t cope travelling around strange countries, in busy airports and busy tourist areas. Not with her ADHD Vav paid for?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's big av on wanting the council to step up their recycling and looking for any celtic fans to join her on Wednesday so av signed us up Spanor511 🤣
This is what I’ve been waiting my whole life for. Justice for Big Av.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heel toe here we gaoowww 🤣
---
Fk sake am banned from cc 😭🤣
🎶 naebody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms 🎶
Still reading though 👋 😜
Hahahah, what did you get banned for? I’ve not been over in weeks, nae time for this bliddy bizzy single maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heel toe here we gaoowww 🤣
---
Fk sake am banned from cc 😭🤣
🎶 naebody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms 🎶
Still reading though 👋 😜
Jeez Rolly what did you do to get banned from the wild west? I don't frequent there as the time I dipped in to read I just thought it was so manic so couldn't follow it! But I thought it was a lawless environment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez Rolly what did you do to get banned from the wild west? I don't frequent there as the time I dipped in to read I just thought it was so manic so couldn't follow it! But I thought it was a lawless environment 😂😂
I can’t get my head around it being one massive thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.