Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heel toe here we gaoowww 🤣
---
Fk sake am banned from cc 😭🤣
🎶 naebody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms 🎶
Still reading though 👋 😜
Someone had a right go at me for defending Vav. Turns out they hadn’t read my comment correctly and I went full on mental and have hardly been back since 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno why I got banned 🤷‍♀️ av been on ma best behaviour as always 😇 and they just decided tae pap me oot 😭🤣 fk ye cc hen ye have missed oot 🤪 TLTID 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Rolandtherat AiMEs thread over there had discussions about our thread over here and vice versa 😂 went on for a fair while, so tattlers don’t go over there anymore 🫣🤭 and I don’t think many of them read here either now.
---
I can’t get my head around it being one massive thread.
Yeah, that doesn’t make no sense.
you’d think they’d have a cut off point

Reactions: 7
@Rolandtherat AiMEs thread over there had discussions about our thread over here and vice versa 😂 went on for a fair while, so tattlers don’t go over there anymore 🫣🤭 and I don’t think many of them read here either now.
---

Yeah, that doesn’t make no sense.
you’d think they’d have a cut off point
Ohhh what happened I've missed something?? Aimees thread over there goes so fast I used to have to skip loads of pages and just get the gist from her thread here. There seemed like a nice wee group on there with the odd one spoiling it so what happened dae they no want to be pals way us anymare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh what happened I've missed something?? Aimees thread over there goes so fast I used to have to skip loads of pages and just get the gist from her thread here. There seemed like a nice wee group on there with the odd one spoiling it so what happened dae they no want to be pals way us anymare 🤣
Some took offence to tattlers saying itsmejo being a little erratic and maybe making things up and it escalated from there.
I stayed out of it apart from to say it was all boring (after it had been going on a long while) and in the end, tattlers just started talking about Aimless and her crap and it all just got dropped.
I think because over there moves so fast, when people come on to catch up and then eventually comment, it rakes it all up and starts it off again.
I think almost all of tattlers deleted their CC accounts and all has been fine since

we all are only here for one thing, the downfall of these deluded arseholes and that’s how it needs to stay, not arguing between the websites

can’t believe you got blocked 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
Proper tickled me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahaha nana macaroni feert to mention shein on vavs tiktok as they canna keep up with their own lies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s been tangoed once again. Never mind having a cheese melt she is a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heel toe here we gaoowww 🤣
---
Fk sake am banned from cc 😭🤣
🎶 naebody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms 🎶
Still reading though 👋 😜
What does heeltoe mean ? I’ve been following her just since last time she was mentioned here but curious what it means as her sister does it too ?
---
Always eating ! Has to goto Tim’s as can’t go anywhere she may actually be spotted! feart beefy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.