Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live popped up on my fyp and I couldn't watch it because I was cringing so hard šŸ¤¢

He was showing a Teddy that she got him? šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She will be back telling people he was serenading her again when he has multiple women he goes live with and sings šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Hahahhaa not her acting like hes singing to her lmfaoooo hes shite anyway LOL what a riddy he just wants gifts
Bet he dont even realise shes been alluding to her followers all week that theres more going on with them

oh and is this her banging sense of humour she says she has šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

aaand now shes dropping in hes sent her voicenotesšŸ¤£ absolute desp
He didnt even agree

• Wow
  • Haha
what was that introduction aboutā€¦.im Scottish bad dater and something else about menšŸ™ˆsheā€™s an absolute red neck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the point of her being on his live? Is it so he can nab her followers?

This is why she was refusing other lives ā€¦ waiting for Korey. He must be pretty desperate for likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she thinks shss so special when its genuinely just his content!!!

hes murdering my fave song LandslidešŸ„² no chance she will even know who fleetwood mac are

Reactions: 10
Omg she said she loves an Irish accent and he said oh thereā€™s loads of people that find an Irish accent a turn on, she jumps in arsey as saying ā€œdid I say that, I never said thatā€ he was like I know Iā€™m just saying in general šŸ˜ sheā€™s an absolute roaster who thinks she is something special itā€™s unbelievable

Reactions: 15
Too busy looking at herself to thank people for the gifts
---
Shes actually SO BORING?? No banter whatsoever

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sorry but my hole is twitching with shame for her šŸ˜‚ Korey sitting there strumming his guitar singing to her like itā€™s some kind of cult meet up šŸ˜‚ And sheā€™s sitting there with one arm slung over the chair, sucking seductively on her stare whilst looking as shiny as a toads chest šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m married and I donā€™t have to do tit like that to get my hole šŸ˜‚ ā€œletā€™s get ya up dancin Stephanieā€. Yeah dance monkey dance, so he can see the real size of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does she actually bring to these lives? Well apart from the phenomenal comments about her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚she's full on delusional even her desperate pall Aimless doesn't act this bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants someone to ask on the poll dare do you fancy steph
---
She is soooooo boring

Reactions: 8
Why she sitting saying absolutely nothingā€¦ like sheā€™s just mute!

He had gained loads of followers, likes gifts etc so this is just a day at the office for him. Heā€™s a busker, saves him going out in the rain. That daft bleep is acting smitten, she knows absolutely nothing about him.. expect heā€™s 20 odds, has a PokĆ©mon and Spider-Man collectionā€¦ she is a bleeping brass neck. I cannot watch anymore

• Haha
Now boasting about herself fk off steph charity thief
Shes not even a big creator!!

is the penny dropping that battling is how korey makes
Money ahahhaa

Reactions: 9
Omg she just said to him if your going up against a creater like me your not going to win

Who does she think she is !! Cringe šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Cringing like fk at her after winning the battle saying if ur going up against a creator like me you won't win

Saying his dare is to take her on a date aw mortified for u beefy hen so desperate for Any man! How long before he's at pip mansion playing happy families with max! Only 5 months since she split with rylan FIVE MONTHS! and she's already on to the next man! Don't know why I'm surprised when she had her knickers at her ankles as soon as she split from petr and as soon as c passed away šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 17
How awkward!!! He doesnt want to meet
U steph... hes a busker
Look at him avoiding her dare

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.