Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the things she’s coming away with

I’m hardcore 🤢😬😬😬😬 What the actual ?
! Desperately trying to impress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hes not interested in her ice bath. So boringgggggg fannying about funs overrrr such a fun sponge
Why would anyone want to see something she does anyway
I hate herrrrr

Reactions: 9
This just proves she will de absolutely anything for a guy’s attention

He’s cringing at her

Jesus the clatty cow hasn’t emptied the ice bath in what looks like months. It’s like Shrek’s bleeping swamp😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So much for her being in that this morning, its not been used in weeks 😂😂 LIAHHHHHH!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s deranged

After all that she can’t go in the ice bath cause it’s literally green !

Thought she was in it this morning 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She posts herself singing all the time why did she not just sing, she's such a try hard 😂🫣
Oh whoops she can't get in the ice bath 🤦‍♀️ aw diddums

Korey ain’t interested in you 😏 time for you to get off the live. He’s so done with you

Reactions: 8
This is like pulling teeth
Sorry she is the most boring person ever
How much did she ruin the game

Reactions: 8
Imagine your two weans in bed for school and nursery, you’re a 37 year old woman, running about in a swimming costume playing dares with a guy in his 20’s LIVE ON TIKTOK

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.