Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she so like miss piggy in this mornings video? Just got a jump scare from the fyp.
Nae bleep needs to see her up that close.
Also could be my phone but she looks like a cross between an orangutan and tin man, like it looks like she needs a good scrub too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Im a size 12” are yi aye 🧐
Sorry but no way is she a size 12, not in everything anyway! I’ve recently put on a few pounds because I’m lazy and I love my food and I’ve just been enjoying it, sadly I’ve gone from a side 10/12 to a larger size 12 and into a 14 in some clothes, not what I’d like but until I find the willpower to do something about it, it is what is is! But anyway, she looks larger than me particularly on the bottom half, and I struggle now to get in a side 12 in certain clothes, it does depend on the shop and their sizing but i have had to accept defeat and size up and while I can still squeeze into some size 12 stuff, and some is still absolutely fine, some of the stuff I’ve bought recently I’ve just had to accept I need a 14 and it’s been so much more comfy, but also just looked better overall, I think people would have a lot more respect for these influencers if they were just honest about their sizing :/ especially as these days we all know that the sizing is so all over the bloody place in some of the shops anyway that it’s hard to know what size you should be buying or wearing, all that matters is it fits and you’re comfortable in it, no one else sees or cares about the label!
---
100%. I'm a grown adult, I'm super close to my parents and my brother but my brother is, and always has been, my mum's favourite. Even at my grand old age she still does things for him that she doesn't and has never done for me under the guise of "you've always been more independent" yes, true but still an offer would be nice. I'm my dad's favourite so it evens out but still...

If social media had been as big a deal as it is now when I was a teenager and my mum was posting all about how she loved my brother in the way Vav does of course it would hurt. No wonder that poor lassies face is tripping her most of the time. She's been made to be Vavs best friend rather than be looked after like a daughter.

It is a double edged sword though. She can't show off the daughter if the daughter doesn't want it online so I do hope she's actually in person treating her a lot better than how she posts.
I’m the same! lol! My brother has ALWAYS been my mums favourite! Always been pandered too, helped out financially and has no issues in asking for favours, money etc and my mum will do it at the drop of a hat! He’s 36 now and was still doing until recently when my parents moved to France! But I guarantee they’re still helping him financially and he’s married with a kid! Can never say a bad word about him to her without causing an argument! I’m my dads favourite, and while I know they would do the same for me and they have done of course in the past, I’m much more independent and like to stand on my own two feet so I will absolutely not ask for help from anyone unless Im desperate! And even then you have to squeeze it out of me! But my mum/parents have def done far more for my brother over the years and I think always will do as they feel he is less capable of sorting himself out! They’d be right but still annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A size 12 in joggers isn't the same as a size 12 in levis and that's where she's only fooling herself! She lives in stretchy clothes because she won't fit into normal non-stretch items in true size 12! She's an absolute state, clearly been on the gear with her Colombian cold.. won't be long before she's bringing random druggy boys back to pip palace for a few lines and a 69

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pahahah

the slimming filter slipping off the hamster cheeks 🌝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
People might not like each other, that’s life. But the common denominator is that absolutely nobody likes big Vav. That’s why she can’t go out in Aberdeen and has nae pals.

Reactions: 14
That video came up on my fyp earlier today. Who is enjoying watching her yawn and touching her eyes? Gads min.

Reactions: 12
I can assure you Steph that you definitely look your age. And as for you Pamelaaarrr, I’d worry more about the wrinkles on your mug nae your daughters. You look like you’ve aged in bleeping dog years you haggard old witch 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I can assure you Steph that you definitely look your age. And as for you Pamelaaarrr, I’d worry more about the wrinkles on your mug nae your daughters. You look like you’ve aged in bleeping dog years you haggard old witch 😂
She looks mid 40s without the filters. She’s got lines and wrinkles like Madge oot Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vav on live yet again...

The whole live thing cringes me out. Like you're literally just speaking into a phone at yourself.

Someone needs a hobby.

She’s just said she gets overwhelmed sometimes cos she’s got deadlines and emails and tit

the poor, poor overworked wee sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling at her talking about trusting no one when she is the most untrustworthy person in the North East 😂 big fat liar!

• Haha
omfg the absolute tit that’s coming out her mouth is embarrassing. Moaning on about how busy she is blah blah blah. Apparently she works sooooo much 😂 if she’s not working she’s cleaning her house or looking after her kids, sorry Steph isn’t that what most people do but actually have a full time job

Vav on live yet again...

The whole live thing cringes me out. Like you're literally just speaking into a phone at yourself.

Someone needs a hobby.
She’s desperate to stay relevant. Imagine having to go live every night and talk shite, knowing most people are actually hate watching. Big Vav must be skint.

Reactions: 11
omfg the absolute tit that’s coming out her mouth is embarrassing. Moaning on about how busy she is blah blah blah. Apparently she works sooooo much 😂 if she’s not working she’s cleaning her house or looking after her kids, sorry Steph isn’t that what most people do but actually have a full time job
I would love her to do a week in my shoes, working 10 hour days, then every night in the car running bairns to clubs. She wouldn't know busy if it smacked her in the face.
---
She’s desperate to stay relevant. Imagine having to go live every night and talk shite, knowing most people are actually hate watching. Big Vav must be skint.
Maybe she'll set up her box room and get a Vavron neon sign 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. So so busy she’s got time to answer all the questions she’s getting ‘rapid’ cos she can read them all quick cos she’s got ✨ADHD✨
Absolute bleeping melt
---
I would love her to do a week in my shoes, working 10 hour days, then every night in the car running bairns to clubs. She wouldn't know busy if it smacked her in the face.
---
Pahaha same. I’ve had to reduce my water intake recently cos I was barely getting time to pee with back to back meetings. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.