Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg coming from the thief’s mouth herself….. “ if you go against a creator like me Korey you will never win” wow can your head get any bigger Vav!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“Oh, look at my abnormally small boobs on a big, beefy body whilst I stretch out my bingo wings Korey. look how my big broad back and fat rump fills this chair Korey” 😂 This is absolute gold me and my husband are bleeping pissing ourselves with laughter here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Dare her to talk about her first husband that she never ever speaks about.

“Oh, look at my abnormally small boobs on a big, beefy body whilst I stretch out my bingo wings Korey. look how my big broad back and fat rump fills this chair Korey” 😂 This is absolute gold me and my husband are bleeping pissing ourselves with laughter here.
Tyson Fury be jel of those arms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too busy looking at herself to thank people for the gifts
---
Shes actually SO BORING?? No banter whatsoever
Just came to say the same😂

Where is this banter you say you have vav? There’s not a bit of banter in you and there won’t be any Irish in you either cos he’ll run like duck when he sees those tree trunks you call legs. He’ll definitely no want them wrapped round his neck🤣

Stoppppppppp she said she’s going to do the ice bath to show him how mentally strong she is. NAW SHE JSUT WANTS TO show him her hole 😩🙈🙈🙈🙈 i want to die

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just came to say the same😂

Where is this banter you say you have vav? There’s not a bit of banter in you and there won’t be any Irish in you either cos he’ll run like duck when he sees those tree trunks you call legs. He’ll definitely no want them wrapped round his neck🤣
its a hard watch seeing how hard hes carrying this live
---
She wants to stick a bikini on hahha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting her swim suit on bet she has the filters working overtime
---
Stoppppppppp she said she’s going to do the ice bath to show him how mentally strong she is. NAW SHE JSUT WANTS TO show him her hole 😩🙈🙈🙈🙈 i want to die
I've just headbutted the table when laughing reading she wants to show him her hole 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone watching this, she needs an intervention she’s giving me Britney Spears vibes it’s mortifying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣 why wouldnt u just do the dance dare hahaha trying to showcase her goods 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
he just wants her to hurry up!!! shes totally ruined the fun of this game

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any excuse to get her fat arse out 😂 his knob will be shrivelling up inside him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.