Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love her to do a week in my shoes, working 10 hour days, then every night in the car running bairns to clubs. She wouldn't know busy if it smacked her in the face.
---

Maybe she'll set up her box room and get a Vavron neon sign 😂😂😂
Exactly she’s a lazy witch. She’s sooooo busy and her adhd is such a nightmare she’s going to have 3 suitcases with all her hair and make up pre packed cause she’s such a jet setter it’s completely cringe worthy!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s so buzyyy guys, she’s travels so much she’s going to have 3/4 suitcases all packed cause she travels so much.. she has 5 bedrooms 5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, she’s so busy with cleaning, she irons all her own washings, school runs, her editing takes hours, she doesn’t stop ever guys… but can spend hours on live!

She is full of medication or something as that’s the biggest lot of shite she is talking, how she isn’t embarrassed il never know!

After That live with Korey she’s been acting all Billy big baws 😂😂 mind when she got back with Rylan she went the exact same way! The I don’t give a duck attitude, mad what a guy can do for her mood and her attitude. How sad! He seems like a nice guy, but he’s in his 20’s with a Pokémon collection .. it could have been any guy on the live that night.. gives her a few days (a week at the most) and she will be black and white greeting & can’t cope with life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely CRINGE at the lives with the young lads ! How absolutely embarrassing!! Yuk 🤢

Almost 40 and flirting with any flying cock !

Go see your son who’s just back after a week !
---
she honestly is a twit ! Biggest fuckface is her
She needs trolls to make her relevant
She isn’t even that relevant
Here’s me one FuckFace who YES hates her

Reactions: 7
Just over here loving that i can get a cleaner in to clean my house because i am not an absolute bleep who everyone hates while she dresses it up as not trusting anyone because the cleaner could be a troll 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s desperately sitting waiting for Korey to come on ffs. If anyone knows him on here, get in touch and tell him to stay well clear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gonna email my Ops manager in the morning, tell him I need a wee day off cos I’ve been up all night talking to folk in my phone

He’d have the Occ Health team straight on the phone to me with a referral for therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so buzyyy guys, she’s travels so much she’s going to have 3/4 suitcases all packed cause she travels so much.. she has 5 bedrooms 5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, she’s so busy with cleaning, she irons all her own washings, school runs, her editing takes hours, she doesn’t stop ever guys… but can spend hours on live!

She is full of medication or something as that’s the biggest lot of shite she is talking, how she isn’t embarrassed il never know!

After That live with Korey she’s been acting all Billy big baws 😂😂 mind when she got back with Rylan she went the exact same way! The I don’t give a duck attitude, mad what a guy can do for her mood and her attitude. How sad! He seems like a nice guy, but he’s in his 20’s with a Pokémon collection .. it could have been any guy on the live that night.. gives her a few days (a week at the most) and she will be black and white greeting & can’t cope with life 😂
I thought that as well she’s very cock sure of herself since the live with Korey it’s tragic!!
true fast forward a couple of weeks and she will be on the comedown, poor me, victim, black and white crying tik toks it’s a never ending cycle

Olaplex 4P is tit Vav! Bleach London pearlescent is what you want hen 😂 Vav hasn’t even got her own hair it’s mostly some random Russian wifey’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg she’s live with Korey Again. I genuinely have never had so much embarrassment for someone as I do for her. See if I was Lilly I’d be right down that stairs telling her to grow the fuk up

• Haha
She’s got the cock she’s after on 🤣😬😬🤢
Wow, this is so cringe!! She’s a few years younger than me and I have no idea how she’s sat there opening flirting and acting like that online! I feel such second hand embarrassment 😳 I want to die inside and it’s not even me doing it!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Korey wasn’t on live for a minute and she’s added him. He’s seems so nice and is playing along with her but she’s totally taking this serious, it’s mortifying

Reactions: 12
How is her fanny no gouping with the amount of dick that's ran through it

Telling that korey that her followers ate so worried that he will believe the trolls 🤣 naw hen YOU'RE feart he believes it!

Reactions: 13
Why she on live saying she’s getting heavy trolled in koreys live😂I think I’ve seen only a handful of comments against her and korey doesn’t seem to interested in anything she says about trolls, he’s just wanting to set his music up to sing😂😂

Reactions: 9
Corey looks like he's regretting accepting that request 😂
What a desperate freak she is!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.