Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 40 and the evil troll is still the same ugly, smug faced, thunder thighed witch most of you know and everyone hates.

Well done @Spanor511 for the hilarious thread title.

You winโ€ฆ.duck all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why not take him to Lego Land which is way smaller to see how he copes first...nope off on a flight to another country, with another language and masses of stimulation.....maw of the year right there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Why not take him to Lego Land which is way smaller to see how he copes first...nope off on a flight to another country, with another language and masses of stimulation.....maw of the year right there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Because the trips not for Max itโ€™s for her to be able to spend time with Petr and win him back. Sheโ€™s clearly thinking if she flashes the cash and shows Petr the life they can have he will come running back. Sheโ€™s already said she acted like a different person when she was with him and couldnโ€™t be herself but I bet she will be trying to act like Mother Earth this weekend. Iโ€™ve said it before but the desperation is ripping out of her. I bet sheโ€™s got Mum, Dad and Max t-shirts made for them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because the trips not for Max itโ€™s for her to be able to spend time with Petr and win him back. Sheโ€™s clearly thinking if she flashes the cash and shows Petr the life they can have he will come running back. Sheโ€™s already said she acted like a different person when she was with him and couldnโ€™t be herself but I bet she will be trying to act like Mother Earth this weekend. Iโ€™ve said it before but the desperation is ripping out of her. I bet sheโ€™s got Mum, Dad and Max t-shirts made for them ๐Ÿ˜‚
She'll be like big man I'll pay for the heating, seductively running her hands over her size 10 bootay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whyโ€™s he still got that lanyard on ๐Ÿคฃ Heโ€™s not going to get special assistance just because he has that on, thatโ€™s what they issue the disability passes at Disneyland which are lifesavers, she loves people knowing that kid has a disability Dee Dee Blanchard

Reactions: 18
So the Spain holiday she thanks her followers cause it was them that got her there
But this holiday she made happen. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aye ok beefy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey beefy cheeks you didnโ€™t make this happen, the tax payers did but for your information Iโ€™ve been to NY 3 times, Spain 2 times, Florida 1 and away again this year and DLP last year which I paid for all by myself the last few years cos I actually have a job, my husband works and Iโ€™m studying to better myself and Iโ€™m older than you. My kids have wanted for nothing and I did all that WITHOUT selling my soul and kids lives on social media

Reactions: 11
Now she should be thanking all of us who go out and work, pay taxes for her to get her PIP and benefits, thatโ€™s whatโ€™s paid for that. Omg can you imagine if Pedros pulled out and sheโ€™s had to go on her own to save face. Probably told her heโ€™s fogged on somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚ although I do hope heโ€™s there case her desperately trying to win him back makes me chuckle

Reactions: 8
Just marking my spot so I can see the tit hit the fan later ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
So the Spain holiday she thanks her followers cause it was them that got her there
But this holiday she made happen. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aye ok beefy
Pedro probably paid for it if heโ€™s going ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Reactions: 4
Now she should be thanking all of us who go out and work, pay taxes for her to get her PIP and benefits, thatโ€™s whatโ€™s paid for that. Omg can you imagine if Pedros pulled out and sheโ€™s had to go on her own to save face. Probably told her heโ€™s fogged on somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚ although I do hope heโ€™s there case her desperately trying to win him back makes me chuckle
Made it happen for 1 child ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'm sure the other child at home who's been confused who her dad is, had several step dad's and has to live with her maw constant phone bleeping....Sorry Lils I don't get enough maintenance or benefits for you to come on this trip, you can stay at home with mad Pam and pour her wines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.