Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears that much make up it’s all over her collar. What a bleeping mink 😂 Between the filter and the make up it looks like she’s melting.
---
Aye, ok pinnochio 🤥 There was enough folk on that Sun article that went to school with her that testified she was a raving bleep. Also, did you hear her say “baby reindeer is like my life”. REALLY!!! Steph can I just take this opportunity to say how bleeping delusional you are. You are NOT being stalked and even if you were you are NOT being stalked to the level that Paul Gadd was. Just duck off you wide loaded sack of tit. She also made a right tit of herself in front of that dude from Florida asking some STUPID questions. He was actually stunned into silence by some of the stupid things she was coming away with. Jet setter my arse. She’s about as cultured as a bag of Uncle Ben’s rice that one 😂
Holy duck!!! I also want to apologise for my stupidity in saying Paul instead of Richard Gadd. I DO NOT care if Gary Glitter has been stalked 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs she goes away to pack boxes and she thinks she is a jet setter !

See the ice bath got a mention today
(Hi beefy)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wears that much make up it’s all over her collar. What a bleeping mink 😂 Between the filter and the make up it looks like she’s melting.
---

Holy duck!!! I also want to apologise for my stupidity in saying Paul instead of Richard Gadd. I DO NOT care if Gary Glitter has been stalked 😂
She looks like she just finished a shift at the local chippy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Who actually enjoys watching the hag drolling over men at almost 40 on live 🤢 Nope not me

She has that much make up on her face she’ll need a shovel to take that off , reminds me of wall plaster 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you have to tell people you’re in your ‘idgaf era’
You are in fact, giving a duck 🌝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i mention the ice bath last night & then she mentions it this morning….almost as if she is an avid reader here 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who predicted the ‘sniffles’ 🤪
See I don't really have Vav down as someone who partakes in that (but I've been surprised by people in the past) but it really is starting to become noticeable that any time she's away "for work" (using that loosely), she comes back with the sniffles which is a tell tale sign of the Colombian cold... so who knows at this point. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See I don't really have Vav down as someone who partakes in that (but I've been surprised by people in the past) but it really is starting to become noticeable that any time she's away "for work" (using that loosely), she comes back with the sniffles which is a tell tale sign of the Colombian cold... so who knows at this point. 👀
Was coming to say the same thing. Always a pattern when she’s been away that she is congested on the Monday 🤔 for someone who claims never to get ill she’s ill a lot 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Nah duck up the second hand embarrassment this has given me 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine you’re a wee drill musician, pumping out music for bad boys and Road men and you find out you’ve got a middle aged maw swinging circles and adding dance moves to your songs

You’d straight up retire

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah duck up the second hand embarrassment this has given me 🤣🤣🤣
She's on a slippery slope now. Her lives are full of questions about her past, she's clearly a coke head, the brand deals haven't been happening, Petr didn't want her. She's defo on a downward spiral. Karma you took forever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.