Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it’s dating now, I suppose she needs something to try and engage people cause her content is totally shite. She’s the laziest creator with a platform that size that I’ve seen

Reactions: 11
Dating where? She’d never show her face at a restaurant or bar here 😂 the only time she ever went anywhere with Harley was Mal and they didn’t leave the hotel and that Brazilian restaurant which was lunch in the middle of the week 😂

Can’t see her rocking up at the New Inn or the Bridge Bar anytime soon 😂
If she turns up in the Buchan or New Inn there will be sniggers everywhere 😂 You should hear what the locals are saying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone asked if she used an app
She said she doesn’t know but needs to get herself out there !
Yet she has tinder was it ? She is an idiot !

Reactions: 13
She can't take her eyes off the comments now because someone has told her the trolls are in his comments 😂
Oh he's just asked her about her charity work!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s going on about the trolls now 😂 That’s right Steph hen, your innocent and a whole city is wrong 🙄

Reactions: 9
Whos she on live with now : watch out man she’ll eat you up and spit you out then slate you all over social media just for cash

Reactions: 6
Anytime she does these battles rhe people will go online and tell the truth about you beefy!

“I have all the tunes guys” as she then sings the completely wrong words to born slippy 😂 Like the time she sung “duck you Devon” instead of duck you Debbie to Eminem’s without me and it gave me irrational rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I have all the tunes guys” as she then sings the completely wrong words to born slippy 😂 Like the time she sung “duck you Devon” instead of duck you Debbie to Eminem’s without me and it gave me irrational rage 😂
She has so much tunes!!
She has to go to so much events!! 😂😂😂
Thick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So people from her school DM her and ask "what are the trolls all about, they didn't even go to our school" but not one person who knows her in real life (apart from Pam and Nana) can comment on a tiktok video or sun article to defend her about all these lies people are telling about her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So people from her school DM her and ask "what are the trolls all about, they didn't even go to our school" but not one person who knows her in real life (apart from Pam and Nana) can comment on a tiktok video or sun article to defend her about all these lies people are telling about her 🤔
EXACTLY 👏🏼 but I think she’s deluded, she genuinely believes her own lies! Munchuassens disease or whatever
---
Where’s the vinted gone? Or is it still there

Last edited:
Vinted is still there , 2 items .. she hasn’t uploaded cause she is too lazy n it’s prob not worth the hassle

But of course it was nana mac and Lils that were running it 😂😂 sure

Reactions: 6
Aye, ok pinnochio 🤥 There was enough folk on that Sun article that went to school with her that testified she was a raving bleep. Also, did you hear her say “baby reindeer is like my life”. REALLY!!! Steph can I just take this opportunity to say how bleeping delusional you are. You are NOT being stalked and even if you were you are NOT being stalked to the level that Paul Gadd was. Just duck off you wide loaded sack of tit. She also made a right tit of herself in front of that dude from Florida asking some STUPID questions. He was actually stunned into silence by some of the stupid things she was coming away with. Jet setter my arse. She’s about as cultured as a bag of Uncle Ben’s rice that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dating where? She’d never show her face at a restaurant or bar here 😂 the only time she ever went anywhere with Harley was Mal and they didn’t leave the hotel and that Brazilian restaurant which was lunch in the middle of the week 😂

Can’t see her rocking up at the New Inn or the Bridge Bar anytime soon 😂
Was it the weekend at Mal that Wee Rylan drove over a nail and she went ranting on IG that ALL THE TYRES HAD BEEN SLASHED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to her “ice” baths 😂 is that in the bin with the whiteboard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so desperate for the boaby!
could you imagine that 5ft chubby duck tiny tits and neck with a huge back riding you??? Like yuck yuck yuck rat features ! Eyes rolling in the back of her head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye, ok pinnochio 🤥 There was enough folk on that Sun article that went to school with her that testified she was a raving bleep. Also, did you hear her say “baby reindeer is like my life”. REALLY!!! Steph can I just take this opportunity to say how bleeping delusional you are. You are NOT being stalked and even if you were you are NOT being stalked to the level that Paul Gadd was. Just duck off you wide loaded sack of tit. She also made a right tit of herself in front of that dude from Florida asking some STUPID questions. He was actually stunned into silence by some of the stupid things she was coming away with. Jet setter my arse. She’s about as cultured as a bag of Uncle Ben’s rice that one 😂
Baby Reindeer is like her life !!! 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf is up with this clown . Shes seriously unwell . It’s hilarious when she’s battling and she’s getting slated in the comments . She’ll be raging she can’t control the comments there , same as on the Sun Facebook , ripped to shreds . She’s such an unlikeable person , full of herself to the point it’s delusional .
---
She’s so desperate for the boaby!
could you imagine that 5ft chubby duck tiny tits and neck with a huge back riding you??? Like yuck yuck yuck rat features ! Eyes rolling in the back of her head
I have a horrendous mental image of this & it’s knocked me sick 🤮🤮

• Haha
Baby Reindeer is like her life !!! 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf is up with this clown . Shes seriously unwell . It’s hilarious when she’s battling and she’s getting slated in the comments . She’ll be raging she can’t control the comments there , same as on the Sun Facebook , ripped to shreds . She’s such an unlikeable person , full of herself to the point it’s delusional .
---

I have a horrendous mental image of this & it’s knocked me sick 🤮🤮
Gawd imagine having her doggy style!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.