Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be back chunky dunking this morning telling women to love their body etc while she is frantically trying to lose weight because in reality she hates the body she is in 🙃

Reactions: 15
Omg could she have made that video anymore about her and Petr! Iam cringeeeeing for her!
max’s bd= WE are taken him away, WE didn’t know what to get him

max has his place at the school = me and Petr both got the phone calls same time, both one after another both on the phone to each other bla bla… she’s a bleeping fruit cake

100% he’s prob split with who he was seeing, back on tinder, and agreed to go to Disney with the crackpot. That’s why she’s trying to loose weight.. she would 100% get back with him in a minute! Fair enough co parent for max, but remwber VAV THIS IS SOMEONE YOUR DAUGHTER DIDNT LIKE, you said he IGNORED HER IN HER OWN HOME!!! Just shows you all she cares about is herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I so wonder what the sleeping arrangements will be, I reckon they will have either booked Santa Fe cos it’s cars themed or hotel Cheyenne which is Toy Story themed, both tend to have two double beds in the room, I really doubt it will be separate rooms because DLP is so expensive if you don’t book as a family, so we think it’s just the 3 of them?
So does that mean she got the SEN school she wanted first time? Or have they appealed it and now for what they initially wanted? Also what does it matter about the phone calls being at the same time, if they are that amicable would it not just be a case of calling one parent and then the other parent relaying the info, strange the stuff she thinks is relevant to share.

Reactions: 9
Acting like she travels the world 🤣🤣🤣 fud
Petr will pretend to get stuck offshore lol

she has alot to do the next couple Of days .. unpack cases WTF

Ditching max to get her hair done no doubt too

Oh I so wonder what the sleeping arrangements will be, I reckon they will have either booked Santa Fe cos it’s cars themed or hotel Cheyenne which is Toy Story themed, both tend to have two double beds in the room, I really doubt it will be separate rooms because DLP is so expensive if you don’t book as a family, so we think it’s just the 3 of them?
So does that mean she got the SEN school she wanted first time? Or have they appealed it and now for what they initially wanted? Also what does it matter about the phone calls being at the same time, if they are that amicable would it not just be a case of calling one parent and then the other parent relaying the info, strange the stuff she thinks is relevant to share.
She is trying to go down the route of we are big happy family when she has done nothing but rip him to shreds since he left her. I assume Aren’t we Lils won’t be going because he apparently doesn’t like her if he ignored her all the time, why would you want to put your daughter through that? Maybe you can clear that one up for us Big Yin, was that all a big lie as well?

Reactions: 13
The cringe is strong with this trip.

I know other people who have done similar (except Disney in Florida) but have had a healthy co-parenting dynamic. Even then they said afterwards it was absolutely a one-off 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely obsessed with Petr, our planes were at the same time we were on the tarmac together, and the point of that story is ………
I’m embarrassed for her, the desperation to spend time and portray this best pals thing is cringe. He must be as bad as she is for going along with this.

The obsession with Petr has always been strong. She’s infatuated with him. She’ll be getting him in a leg lock as soon as Max falls asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The obsession with Petr has always been strong. She’s infatuated with him. She’ll be getting him in a leg lock as soon as Max falls asleep.
Stuff of nightmares getting trapped inbetween they tree trunks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh her post this morning. All I hear is blah blah blah 💩 💩💩.

Suddenly Petr and her are fantastic and taking M to DLP. Someone saying to her to book character dining. Let’s hope she’s already done that cos 4wks before they go and it will be booked up. But then again she will know this cos she will have booked this months ago but for engagement purposes asks for any tips etc. I’m guessing aren’t with Lils isn’t going since Petr is the one who pretty much neglected her whilst he was with Vav and treated her despicably. It will go back to slating him when they return. Oh and the smoothing filter is strong this mornings video.

Reactions: 7
Can't Vavron ask her " bestie" Aimless about Disney? Oh hang on ...aimless didn't book anything and spent most of her time shopping. Didn't Vavron check everything out online before booking ? Thats what most SEN parents do .
Why on earth has Petr agreed to go on holiday with her ?

Can't Vavron ask her " bestie" Aimless about Disney? Oh hang on ...aimless didn't book anything and spent most of her time shopping. Didn't Vavron check everything out online before booking ? Thats what most SEN parents do .
Why on earth has Petr agreed to go on holiday with her ?
I reckon she’s guilt tripped him to duck saying he really wants to go but won’t manage him on her own etc. Also did she nae book this when she was with Rylan? Mind the Mickey ears on her captions etc. Then she never mentioned it again.

Edit - The Disney chat is all on thread 20 and 21 from August time.

Reactions: 14
I’m hoping petr has an almighty row with her and decides he ain’t going to DP
Then we will get the man hating, Beyoncé singing, fat mess back 😂
She deserves to me as miserable as sin.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.