Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with her slagging Aimless and it’s been recorded or have I picked that up wrong?

Reactions: 4
Just started howling in b&m at the thought of her big fat fanny in those shorts 🤣🤣🤣

So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it a slimming filter she uses that stretches her face and puts her eyebrows up to her hairline? Whatever it is it makes her look deranged
As someone previously pointed out, it’s making her look like Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any thread suggestions?

Aberdeens Kate Middleton. Went to London looking like a big ham hock. Has plans to get Petr into a leg lock.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the deal with her slagging Aimless and it’s been recorded or have I picked that up wrong?
SJ said yesterday on live that Aimless was slagging vav off to her . All the videos are on the Aimee thread

Reactions: 6
Any thread suggestions?

Aberdeens Kate Middleton. Went to London looking like a big ham hock. Has plans to get Petr into a leg lock.
First time there’s not been any!! Aimless thread was the same also!
They’re keep us too busy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That you staf 👀 🧐 ye have lost weight hen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ffs haven’t been watching BB catch up TV only goes back to episode 5 as far as I can see. Yous are making me want to watch it 😅😅

Reactions: 1
That Ashley life make up who is against Steph and made out she was horrible to her is maybe a secret orange order member. Stonehaven fought hard to keep the out this weekend. I’ve close friends who live there and it’s been very stressful for locals. But they won and business are closing due to the OO meeting still going ahead in Stonehaven .

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.