Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched the max video, she can talk to him and she can explain everything, as with most non verbal people they can understand and process language. I’m not downplaying the impact his autism has on communication, all I’m saying is she talks actual tit on social media, I think what she means is she would really like to have a wee chat with him to find out what he’s thinking and feeling which is understandable, she just always seems to hit the wrong mark eh?
---
My 14 year old has autism and the idea of Disney land sends her over the edge. She can’t even cope with home bargains on a Saturday
There’s no way I’d subject her to something so overwhelming and overstimulating, but then again, I’m a mum who doesn’t plaster her kids “issues” on TikTok for likes and cash.
It was a sensory overload for my 12 year old and she’s neurotypical, we had to go back to the room for a break in the afternoons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My 14 year old has autism and the idea of Disney land sends her over the edge. She can’t even cope with home bargains on a Saturday
There’s no way I’d subject her to something so overwhelming and overstimulating, but then again, I’m a mum who doesn’t plaster her kids “issues” on TikTok for likes and cash.
Yeah it’s awful when kids become overwhelmed & overstimulated. It’s weird, my son can go to a concert (of his choice) and to a football match cos they are things he loves but a simple trip somewhere like shopping or anywhere with younger children & he meltdowns.

And just because Max loves Disney films, the characters, the noise, the whole thing could be very triggering for him & she’s only booked it cos she wants to look like a good parent but it could backfire

Reactions: 11
The boy cant be that bad if he is going to disneyland and vav has exaggerated his condition. The noise, the crowds, the walking, the smells, the colours… poor lad will have a meltdown if he is as bad as she portrays. Petr you will be a laughing stock if you actually go for a freebie. She has tried to drag your good name in the gutter. Your family are surely telling you no no no! Its a trap, the black widow will have a plan and the plan will be to seduce you the minute you are at the hotel.

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for this Disney Land stuff. Working out like a mad woman & trying to look as good as possible for it!! There’s nothing worse when you are really excited for something.. planning your outfits, overthinking it, imagine certain scenarios happening with a guy you are proper into… and then it’s NOTHING how you imagined.. all the weeks of daydreaming & getting yourself excited makes it worse. If nothing happens between them she will be gutted & will feel tit. I’ve absolutely been there 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can see why Vavron likes Ekin-Su cos she’s a narc as well. Im a nice person, nope Ekin, you’re a narc who can’t handle the truth.

Reactions: 13
Can see why Vavron likes Ekin-Su cos she’s a narc as well. Im a nice person, nope Ekin, you’re a narc who can’t handle the truth.
I was coming on to say the exact same thing! 😂

I've not watched CBB but seen clips on tik tok and just seen one where Fern is nominating her and Ekins face is a picture 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I swear to God she better go tonight. I can’t stand her. What she done to Louis was just pure spiteful. Loads of people saying this could finish her 🤣🤣
---
I was coming on to say the exact same thing! 😂

I've not watched CBB but seen clips on tik tok and just seen one where Fern is nominating her and Ekins face is a picture 🤣🤣🤣
She made a total ARSE of herself last night. Absolute delight to watch.

Reactions: 14
I swear to God she better go tonight. I can’t stand her. What she done to Louis was just pure spiteful. Loads of people saying this could finish her 🤣🤣
---

Yeah last night proper showed her true colours. Hope she’s kicked out tonight cos she’s no celeb, all she’s done is love island & that tit collab with BPerfect.

Reactions: 8
---

I don't watch CBB but my FYP is full of Feckin-Su getting her arse handed to her by Fern Britton 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't watch CBB but my FYP is full of Feckin-Su getting her arse handed to her by Fern Britton 🤣
Fern Britton dealt with the likes of Schofe, she ain’t gonna let some little prissy narcissistic princess friend of Vav get one over her.

Reactions: 18
Just came here to say the same ! Watching last nights BB she is an absolute twit !! No wonder beefy thinks she is cool

awful girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if big Beefy Ekins bestie will be on blasting Fern for giving Ekin her character 😂 cmon Staf, give us a laugh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The constant posting of fck the haters content type stuff is so childish. She must love the drama.

Reactions: 15
Is it a slimming filter she uses that stretches her face and puts her eyebrows up to her hairline? Whatever it is it makes her look deranged
It’s probably the same one that aimless uses as her eyebrows do the same

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The constant posting of fck the haters content type stuff is so childish. She must love the drama.
Especially when this did the rounds a couple of months ago by a couple of creators local to her.

So not only is she going to over use the tit out of this sound too, she's months later than it was "in".

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.