Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is horrendous.

The laugh of her doing the slimming filters when the green dress thumbnails are knocking around her own pages. I think that green monstrosity has to be a contender for the most hideous, least flattering thing I have ever seen her wear.

Reactions: 11
Her latest video!!
You had 2 drinks ! Why would you be hungover ??
Then says “ the reason is I’ve got my bronze drops on but I’ve got this concealer on”

she is so tit at her job !!

How’s that filter working for you instead beefy

Reactions: 6
Whatsthestory87 over on the CC why am I thinking it is possibly the tinder gold digger Taylor Rae. Someone made a comment over there talking about how they don’t understand how she is always blowing smoke up vavs arse and it got me thinking.

The mentioning of Emz from them and nobody else is quite telling as TR was on her posts spouting something similar about how she raised money for charities and she knew how they worked. Then going on about what proof is there that stef didn’t hand the money in TR asked that too and just the overall coherent way she was speaking in the posts, no way was that vav & co writing that. And the part about only knowing her from school was a red herring to throw people off.

Have I got to much time on my hands just now😂😂or anyone else think there’s a possibility it’s her
Well its not me!

I see you joined Tattle 5 days after your first thread was created. How cute 🥰
163 messages and 160 of them on your own thread 💅 #pinchme
Spammor you cant be serious and make some point about me being invested when you have thousands of messages on the vav threads haha. Spammy pinch me haha! The super vav fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope the folk on cc don't mind I stole these 😇 shes got the effects up full on her phone the one that smooths skin, tones your chin etc but there's no hiding this mess. She was half the size in her pics last nite face all toned wee tiny nose now shes back to being like a quarterback
---
Spammor you cant be serious and make some point about me being invested when you have thousands of messages on the vav threads haha. Spammy pinch me haha! The super vav fan
Fk off c.u.n.t! Only a narcissistic cow would be on their own thread commenting! Spanor511 isn't interested in yer pish so get to fk yer no wanted here. Spanor511 has more class and integrity in her little finger than u will ever have, so again F.U.C.K OFF

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hope the folk on cc don't mind I stole these 😇 shes got the effects up full on her phone the one that smooths skin, tones your chin etc but there's no hiding this mess. She was half the size in her pics last nite face all toned wee tiny nose now shes back to being like a quarterback
She’s so manipulative and jealous aswell. Had the slimming filter on to the utter max on herself only, in a desperate attempt to appear thinner than Aimee who is much thinner than her now. Aimee looked much classier and dressed for her age last night also. Not mutton dressed as lamb ready for a roasting. And before anyone starts Aimee is an absolute cracker aswell, I just think she looked much better than Vav last night, even though Vav tries to sabotage her at every opportunity but that’s more fool Aimee. Both desperate to pretend they have a friend when it’s glaringly obvious they can’t stand each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
---

Fk off c.u.n.t! Only a narcissistic cow would be on their own thread commenting! Spanor511 isn't interested in yer pish so get to fk yer no wanted here. Spanor511 has more class and integrity in her little finger than u will ever have, so again F.U.C.K OFF
She’s like a hippo yawning. Only difference is the hippo has better teeth than Vav 😂 Gadz, all her fillings.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now forgive me if I'm wrong but she definitely isn't wearing pants on her vlog (left) but you can clearly see them in the right picture, so what she's removed them 'in da club' skanky witch!
she removed them after reading here 😂

So much for only having 2 drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.