Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beefy YOU WERE A HAIRDRESSER!! tit one at that but you are not one now ! You just sell tit on TT and this latest product - it’s a joke you say so automatically just makes me think it’s tit !

wonder if when she got her hair done in london she told the hairdresser she was one too? He prob laughed at the state of her hair 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I for one am very excited for the banging holiday content 😂😂. I can just see it now. Vav trying to play happy families, Max having an absolute full on breakdown and her ex standing in the corner wanting to throw himself in front of the parade to be trampled 😂😂
Hoping that Mickey Mouse takes pity on him and puts him out his misery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cross posting here - I want my prediction to be in both threads 🔮 🤣

I predict that Vag will be distancing herself anytime soon. And I bet you any money she’s got a few more events in the pipeline between now and DLP. She just ain’t telling Shaimey 🙈

Reactions: 10
I hope Vav don’t take any tips of aimless for DLP, she made it look tit

Reactions: 6
What’s the perfume you wear vav? Desperate is it? Petr dumped your fat ass, chucked you out his house. He’s nae wanting to get back with beefy flaps! I bet he regrets having a child with you!

Reactions: 12
SEN maw and Disney fanatic here.

we took our ASN kid to Disneyland. We were so prepared and still ended with an almost 2 hour meltdown in the gift shop because it is just so over stimulating

buzzing for that for her
Mine too and the non stop music on repeat made me want to rip my ears off. Loving Disney cartoons and movies doesn’t guarantee they’ll like Disneyland. At the end of the day it’s just a theme park.

Even if it’s a nightmare she’ll say they had the best time

Oh here is the max content ! Not too busy this week to put her son online

Reactions: 7
Here we go Salad music with Max content. If he's going into his school attached to nursery he will be fine. After the April midterm he will start a slow transition. Best thing he could do is get transport and stop her not letting him be independent. Best thing I did for my son he walks to bus unsupportive from our door carrying his bag (he's a teen) . He skips to his transport.

Reactions: 11
Here we go Salad music with Max content. If he's going into his school attached to nursery he will be fine. After the April midterm he will start a slow transition. Best thing he could do is get transport and stop her not letting him be independent. Best thing I did for my son he walks to bus unsupportive from our door carrying his bag (he's a teen) . He skips to his transport.
Would she get transport if she’s in the Shire and his school is in the city do you know?

If not, this will give her an excuse to move out of the expensive home she pretended she bought

Reactions: 11
Would she get transport if she’s in the Shire and his school is in the city do you know?

If not, this will give her an excuse to move out of the expensive home she pretended she bought
jeez it’s not bought! It’s rented 🥱

Reactions: 1

I'm shocked she would get a place in the city when she resides in the shire. There is a special school not far from her but who knows. All Sen children are entitled to transport I believe. But it's be who paid for it the city or shire both could refuse. Saying that I'm in the shire and some of our transport buses come from the city to pick up the kids in the shire. So who knows she probably won't put him on it as won't be able to video him

The tarmac situation was probably her coming off the plane in Aberdeen and Petr going onto the helicopter for offshore 🤔 and the call went to them one after each other but who knows with beefy flaps.

I recon it will be major sensory overload for M at DLP. We went last year and it was so full on and busy. But then again she will just go to a restaurant and sit him in front of the iPad but since Petr is going then M might be ok and that’s why she’s begged him to come along.

Reactions: 7
My 14 year old has autism and the idea of Disney land sends her over the edge. She can’t even cope with home bargains on a Saturday
There’s no way I’d subject her to something so overwhelming and overstimulating, but then again, I’m a mum who doesn’t plaster her kids “issues” on TikTok for likes and cash.

It's fairly obvious she's either paid for followers or she has more trolls than everyone put together on TIk Tok. Her views and comments are dire. Bare in mind half her comment numbers is her replying to her huns🤣 Her Bestie is needing to share some tips. Aimee might be another fruit loop but she does get the attention & interaction from her followers. Beefys lucky to average 100 comments on her crappy videos. Maybe instead of asking yourself questions on Instagram you should write in your comment section.. ohh soz I forgot g
You already do that too🤣 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.