Stephanie Vavron #37 Big Vav Tank Commander, SEN School Demander. She’s more Pumba than Puma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SEN maw and Disney fanatic here.

we took our ASN kid to Disneyland. We were so prepared and still ended with an almost 2 hour meltdown in the gift shop because it is just so over stimulating

buzzing for that for her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
howling at her romanticizing her and petr getting phone calls on the tarmac 🤣🤣🤣
I know someone like her, theyre really good at annoying certain people they hate. In this case it is petrs ex girlfriend, her acting like they are always on the phone and planning this trip. Its so obvious🤣 but they get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
howling at her romanticizing her and petr getting phone calls on the tarmac 🤣🤣🤣
I know someone like her, theyre really good at annoying certain people they hate. In this case it is petrs ex girlfriend, her acting like they are always on the phone and planning this trip. Its so obvious🤣 but they get away with it.
It’s so so obvious that’s what she’s doing. I honestly don’t think Max will enjoy Disney. It will be far too busy and stimulating for him. He loved the water when she went to Spain. Why not book three or four days in a nice hotel with a big pool for him? Because she already booked this trip to go away with her wee gay boyfriend before he dumped her for the second time and she’ll not get her big tree trunks out in front of Pedro.

Reactions: 16
I for one am very excited for the banging holiday content 😂😂. I can just see it now. Vav trying to play happy families, Max having an absolute full on breakdown and her ex standing in the corner wanting to throw himself in front of the parade to be trampled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m hoping this isn’t a “free” AD holiday to DLP. I mean she does think she’s a celeb after all so won’t surprise me if some small wee travel company has asked her to review it for a free holiday. She is dreaming if she thinks Petr is going to fall for her again and get back together after everything that has been said about him. This is what the health kick is for so she looks slim for him again. Aye keep on dreaming 💭

Reactions: 7
I’m hoping this isn’t a “free” AD holiday to DLP. I mean she does think she’s a celeb after all so won’t surprise me if some small wee travel company has asked her to review it for a free holiday. She is dreaming if she thinks Petr is going to fall for her again and get back together after everything that has been said about him. This is what the health kick is for so she looks slim for him again. Aye keep on dreaming 💭
What happened to her NYC video !? Was she not gonna do one of her time there ??

what’s happened to your YouTube channel and your vinted beefy ? Whens your clowns makeup coming out ??
starting to be like dugheed with all the lies
What next ? A live podcast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth would she be on the same part of the airport tarmac as Maxs dad! 🫢 I smell bull 💩 !

There is various lies in that latest post 🤥 for sure

Guess Maxs dad also away to Disney ! How sad of her desperate for him ! The same man that ignored her daughter and left her with no cash , and didn’t let her heat the house 🙄 Don’t do it Petr it’s a trap

Reactions: 9
I've spoke with the faither who has pals on Petrs Riggs I mentioned they're going to DP, I told him to get out of retirement mode and get on the blower to Belec golf buddies and get the Goss 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to her NYC video !? Was she not gonna do one of her time there ??

what’s happened to your YouTube channel and your vinted beefy ? Whens your clowns makeup coming out ??
starting to be like dugheed with all the lies
What next ? A live podcast 🤣🤣
You forgot about the book she was writing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cringing for the way she was going on about the venue that was hosting the nyx event. Making out as tho she's a big celebrity that's been numerous times 🤣

Reactions: 8
Cringing for the way she was going on about the venue that was hosting the nyx event. Making out as tho she's a big celebrity that's been numerous times 🤣
She got the big part right, not sure about the celeb part 🤣

SJ giving it large about Beefy flaps and Aimless 🤣🤣🤣 screen recording is on Aimless thread

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂 seen this and couldn’t help myself. This is every outfit she wears

She clearly thinks there’s going to be something Romantic between her and Petr on this trip and they’ll come back and he’ll be the worst human every again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂😂 seen this and couldn’t help myself. This is every outfit she wears

She clearly thinks there’s going to be something Romantic between her and Petr on this trip and they’ll come back and he’ll be the worst human every again
Oh absolutely she is going to be disappointed when that doesn’t happen. This is what the health kick is for. She knows how he likes his women so that’s why she’s working out. She really thinks that she can worm her way back into his arms, can’t wait for the s*** show that’s coming and she will crash and burn 🔥

Reactions: 5
Just watched that video on Aimee’s page. She’s really calling Steph out, saying she didn’t get an apology from Steph, she was trying to say she didn’t even know who the girl was… not like Steph to deny things and lie eh 😂

This holiday was booked last year to go with Rylan same as NYC. She said back in New York that she had a trip booked just for her and Max - She’ll have convinced Petr to come along to help her. They won’t be sharing a room I’ll bet he stays off site in Val d’Europe somewhere and comes to meet them in the park each morning.. if he doesn’t conveniently get his rotation swapped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
and going to the Ivy, ffs that was the place to be aboot 25 year ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“If you didn’t know, i am a hairdresser” no, you are not now. If you want to be a hairdresser then do us all a favour & duck off away back to it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“If you didn’t know, i am a hairdresser” no, you are not now. If you want to be a hairdresser then do us all a favour & duck off away back to it 😏
When she does go back to it her only option will be old folks’ homes…captive market. Nobody else would go to her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.