Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day she stops exploiting that poor defenceless vulnerable child is the day she admits she’s a size 18/20!!
She enrages me, I have never ever seen any hate or bad comments about Max on here, more concern for his safety/safeguarding. I mean we aren’t the ones who think it’s fine to leave a child alone long enough they EAT shoes or giving a supplement just cos it earns a few quid.

She is ABSOLUTELY bleeping DISGRACEFUL

Reactions: 17
The day she stops exploiting that poor defenceless vulnerable child is the day she admits she’s a size 18/20!!
She enrages me, I have never ever seen any hate or bad comments about Max on here, more concern for his safety/safeguarding. I mean we aren’t the ones who think it’s fine to leave a child alone long enough they EAT shoes or giving a supplement just cos it earns a few quid.

She is ABSOLUTELY bleeping DISGRACEFUL
Your profile pic 😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m a good person, I’ve got a good heart”. Says the woman that split her ex husbands ashes so she could have her own funeral, slept with his best mate under the guise of just doing the tough mudder training with him, who made bank with her ex husbands life insurance, who then stole charity money, then went onto buy a house off proceeds of good will because of dying ex husband, who is one of the nastiest cow bags that Aberdeen has ever seen and anyone that encounters her hates her. Should I go on Steph as that’s only part of the reason you are NOT a nice person. Also NO ONE was giving Max abuse and that’s a low blow using him for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Saying she has noone to tell her not to say this or that proves she has no friends. Is that management responsibility. Wonder if they had a word with her about her post. Also 35 saves on Max's sleeping video 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Here’s Big Vav Tank Commander lying AGAIN. If she got comments saying horrible things about Max she would 100 percent post them for sympathy from the Huns. She’s just trying to spin the narrative away from her being a total insensitive, egotistical maniac.

Reactions: 11
IM A GOOD PERSON - 🤣

Steph, your ACTIONS determine whether you’re a good person! Not saying it. Only a narcissistic twit says I’m a good person.
So listen up big beefy commander - protect your son, be the parent he needs and deserves, stop using him for content & stop lying/gaslighting/attention seeking when things duck up cos you’ve been called out!

Reactions: 16
See when you apologise yer supposed to say sorry not then go on and make up some bullshit excuse and making up lies about 3 women saying stuff about your son for sympathy! She is saying 3 women so folk think its the ones who have previously made videos about her! You are not a good person steph! You would never want to offend anyone? What about the girl you slagged off her weight? What about the man on the plane slagging off his weight? Not liking it now cause u have turned into big beefy tank commander. Karma came chomping at your big arse eh
---
Well take yourself off of social media then! I know I would if it was to protect my kids!!! But you are far to narcissistic and you love the toothless huns being up your arse

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Omg!!! If she had comments about max she would be posting them.. saying the woman knows who she is (trying to say it’s a real account) she would be al over that naming and shaming them! That kind of content excites her remember 😂😂 she can’t even say a simple apology without Turing it round to play the victim AGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it’s that fake, she can’t even make the video long enough without her cutting out at the end !!

I 100% believe no ones said anything about her son , cause if someone did she’d be phoning the police again ! And making a video with screen shots !

this isn’t about her son , he’s a great wee lad , VAV the narcissist snake this is all YOU !!

She is wild ! A narcissist ! She has to keep showing her Son as without him she would have no platform. Evil to the core !

Show the message then! No doubt its lies or its some fake account when she has said its a woman saying this stuff. If someone has said that then it's disgusting but I'm sceptical
---
bleeping weirdo! She doesn't mind the faceless accounts when they are up her arse!
I would feel so awkward at people saying they love my child even if they don’t know him

Reactions: 19
Same. The comment she made about him having a big extended family on TikTok? Absolutely mortifying.
It’s up there with Mrs Hinch and her kids “aunties” next thing she’ll have people making TikTok and instagram pages dedicated to Max. It’s weird and quite frankly scary!

• Heart
She’s so extremely toxic. My heart goes out to her son what a shame he is being used by his own lying faced mother for views and sympathy there should be laws against using your child like this

Reactions: 12
Wtf how’s he a celebrity?!,
exactly 😂😂

“i am a good person” says the charity thief. Good people don’t also slate their friends on a live like she did with Aimee. Good people also don’t slate men on videos/lives like she did with Pete Wicks & Tommy Fury. Good people don’t speak like shite to their boyfriends in videos like she done with Rylan. Good people don’t completely leave out their husbands family from their resting place & only out their name & the mans step daughters name on a headstone. Good people don’t leave a dying mans mother out of the room as he passes away. Good people do not exploit their non verbal vulnerable child all over the internet when they cannot give consent.

i could go on. Woe is me yet again with that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a nasty cow. Stating theres 3 women who left disgusting comments about Max but will not show anyone what those comments say but she knows fine well her absolute bleep following will put 2+2 together and come up with whatever lies vav says. She knows that HAHM,EmZ and I can’t mind the other one will get the blame and here’s the hate and insults starting about them already

Attachments

She’s a nasty cow. Stating theres 3 women who left disgusting comments about Max but will not show anyone what those comments say but she knows fine well her absolute bleep following will put 2+2 together and come up with whatever lies vav says. She knows that HAHM,EmZ and I can’t mind the other one will get the blame and here’s the hate and insults starting about them already
she is a twisted cow. There will be no comments about Max in the bad way she is trying to say. If there is bad comments it will he about her & her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.