Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pitty post is up !!

lassie is deranged!

comparing her self to a fu*king soldier then on saying oh don’t let your dislike towards me effect max !! WHAT

no one has said anything about Max , it’s his mother that’s the complete selfish lying cow ! Least he has a great daddy
---
Did she apologise I must of missed that 🙄🙄🙄

go research what a soldier actually does you absolute ball hanger !

Reactions: 18
To be fair to her the provision is terrible for those with additional needs. Glasgow are cutting 450 teachers which means children who are non verbal, incontinent and unable to participate in primary education are being put in mainstream schools.
The children must be so lonely unable to communicate with their peers and not being provided with anything to thrive.
This is leading to meltdowns making it unsafe for them or the other children who are also losing out on an education because of this.
It’s a disgrace

Reactions: 2
I mind when I started up my own cleaning business many years ago so I could fit it in around my daughter she was only little, I had an advisor and he asked me what i wanted to name said business he said the most egotistical thing you can do is name it after yourself, i wasn't going to name it after me anyways lol but that always stuck with me 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Filming that child asleep in his bed is a disgrace. Surely the father can’t approve of that ? I’d be telling her no way is that acceptable and to get it down.

Reactions: 16
I seen the tik tok earlier of her comparing soldiers in war 🙈 with max’s education 😅

I knew there would be uproar and I come back and it’s deleted and there is uproar

either she’s nothing between the ears or she genuinely puts tit up to draw attention negative or not ?

then it’s just I apologised what do you want me to do ?
stop putting up stupid tit that offends people and then stop deleting it when you get the backlash…
Same on the flight like learn a lesson and do better you absolute dope!

Reactions: 15
I see commander bleep Vavron has been making up stories and crying for views again 🙄
I wish poor little max would smack her one right in her fat face.

I am SEN mum technically but I fkn hate that “label” and I don’t bloody use it.
my daughters are my daughters and I’m their mum, just a woman trying to provide what’s best for my family whilst battling my own tit, and that’s all there is to it.

it’s fkn hard having a child with autism and sensory processing disorder and another child with depression who has tried to take her own life at age 11.
But you suck it up and get the duck on with it.
It's life and you live with the hand your dealt and as much as I’d love a break, I wouldn’t change it for anything.
I am my daughters biggest cheerleader, defender and protector, I don’t need to make a fkn TikTok account to prove it unlike that stupid twit.

• Heart
Take social media out of it....whilst she' posts her son on social media
Stupid mare
No one ever comes at her son either, people rightfully call her out but people on the whole are nice to max! I feel for lily too as she must get some stick at school over her mum

Reactions: 12
“Take social media out of it” thats a great idea. You can start & stop plastering him all over it & give that boy some privacy you selfish cow.

No one ever comes at her son either, people rightfully call her out but people on the whole are nice to max! I feel for lily too as she must get some stick at school over her mum
She would absolutely love it if people went after Max. But why would they? He’s an innocent wee boy, who through no fault of his own is splashed all over social media every day. His needs and issues shared for everyone to know. It’s a sin for that wee guy. Nobody is protecting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Take social media out of it” thats a great idea. You can start & stop plastering him all over it & give that boy some privacy you selfish cow.
Take social media out of it and none us would know all her bleeping business 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Aww he’s a wee sole 🐟

Her followers are thick cunts like her.

Tattlers care more about the wee lad than his own mother, Vag does. I’ve seen hundreds of posts fighting his corner, wanting privacy and dignity for the boy who is unable to stop his god awful mother from exploiting him for clicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
It’s a myth is it Vav 🥱 Who would have thought you would know more than a fully trained Dr!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.