Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Very Cherry

VIP Member
She’s saying she’s got the dick ick and doesn’t want a man, funny she’s been on Tinder a few weeks ago as someone I know showed me her!
Shes also saying men in Lycra gives her the ick, her in Lycra gives so many people the ick. 😆 OMG she’s so annoying and needs to get a life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I only lurk here and don’t want to tread on any toes but do we think a Wiki should be set up for this horror? I’m happy to ask to get one created and chip in and if we all added the bits we remember about her behaviour etc, it’ll be up and running in no time (and we’ll be on to volume 2 by Monday)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Funny how shes liking comments that valentines is just a marketing ploy wen she doesn't have a man but she would have been on boasting and giving it #boydonegood 🤮 if she had a man buying her flowers and chocolates
---
He actually gives me the heebies 🤢 sorry but only knob heads film themselves in the gym 🤷‍♀️
Is he allowed to post again now?
im pretty sure he just uses her to up his following 😂

He gives me the ick 🤢 and the fact he was a limp lettuce and let beefy walk all over him just so he could come back is enough to turn any woman off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Keeping up with this bint and her drama is a full time job.

I'll need a PA of my own to keep up with it at this rate.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Tiny and vulnerable. She’s the exact opposite of both. The username of that Hun, sums up exactly who follows big Vav. Spending all their benefits on shite. #pinchmeindeed

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
She’s the gift that keeps on giving. For someone who doesn’t care about “trolls” she never stops speaking about them. The constant posting quotes on insta stories, she’s obsessed with what people think and not being able to control the narrative, she must know all of this is affecting her enragement. Her content is utter garbage, she doesn’t do lives or anything worth watching its constant clap backs and aggressive posts, everyone apart from a small handful are bored and sick of her. Another year of this and it will be Vavron who. All this big boss bitch, got goals, want to take over the world this year and what’s she doing same old, same old crying into the phone and basically being vile. She’s creating no content worth watching. She’s Slowly being finished as more and more switch off from her. She’s an influencer content creator who can’t even trust herself to go live cause she can’t keep a lid on her temper or vile nature.
---
Doesn’t matter how much she tries to shake it off those Sun posts with alll the comments, the suicide baiting, the false eating disorder and the Logan air drama has done her irreparable damage in the influencer world. My prediction is she will be moved out of pip mansion in the next 6/8 months. Tbf probably why she’s taken Hasbeen Harley back so he can help her move 😂

• Haha

indiechick

Chatty Member
Just watching her latest

What in the word salad is she going on about some cunt buy her a dictionary.

“what drives her every single day, is to feel appreciated and to drive on” the narcissist tantrum raging in her

She “allows” folk to make videos. Raging she can’t control folk telling the truth about her ain’t she.

“A harddrive with videos” ahahaha what gonna do with that? Take it to the police and say these folk are telling the truth about me 🤣🤣🤣

Go on beefy go for “slander” everyone knows you won’t do that as the truth of who you really are will come out

I see a Sun Facebook repeat on the cards but multiplied.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Mortifying that big Vav has been messaging Emz asking her to stop posting 🤣🤣 thought she wasn’t bothered. #yadayada

• Haha
For this to be her job she's really doing a terrible job, she's got no people skills, she can only interact with people who blow smoke up her arse. The few times she's tried and failed to actually work in a real hairdresser in Aberdeen she's been chased because she can't keep her mouth shut and causes bother wherever she works. (I know someone who worked with her and also oil wives in Aberdeen who have told a family member of mine about her rancid behaviour.)

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Shes live just said Rory is not her type 🤣 anyone with a dick is ur type ya skank! Naw hen he just showed he wasn't interested in u by liking comments about rylan and ur ragin 🤣

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
What all these TikTok ‘creators’ actually know is if they go to the police to complain about being stalked and trolled on TikTok or through TikTok they will tell them to come off the app. But they don’t want to hear that.
They don’t want to hear cos they’ll have to go back to being a nobody on the street instead of being a cunt on an app

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Hardly watch this twat now but she pops up on my fyp sometimes, is she back with that Harley?
of course she is. No other man wants the vindictive bitch. She needs someone like him she can boss about & have run after her. Distance was the issue the last time but as always, its him travelling miles to see her. Even when she doesn’t have the kids she never takes a drive down his way. Money bags could afford a hotel (she can later tell lies about) if she didn’t want to stay at Heaters in the spare room with the velvet head board 😏

• Haha

BabyG2020

Yes please take legal action you thick as mince rat! How stupid can you be, that’s what a northfield education gives you… Can’t wait for the truth to come out.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
She definitely measures her worth based on material items… look at me and all my stuff. I get it.

She has grown up in a minky part of Aberdeen and she has had nothing but my god woman stop ignoring your child. That child doesn’t care what you have, that child just wants your attention and love 24/7.

Spanor511

VIP Member
The charity thief is lying again this morning I see. Not had nearly enough attention from her pathetic trip to London, so needs to pull out the ‘I’m being bullied’ card today. Lies, lies, lies. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If she had these messages she would post them.