Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her hair is an absolute riot! You are an absolute mug if you are “influenced” by anything she puts on it. Its like rats tails!
---
She is that fucking thick that when she is showing off all her freebies she can’t press the 10 min option before she records so her video cuts half way through. tHiS iS mY jOb 🤡
I make TikTok Millions…..and they can’t protect me. Awwww big Vav. What you wanting? A bunch of Chinese immigrants surrounding Pip mansion?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“Its not an ice bath, i just call it an ice bath because everyone else does” shock horror, copying others again 😂 its 5 degrees (apparently), its a cold bath. Nowhere near an ice bath. Still not well but away to chunky dunk, smashing idea Einstein 🙃

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Anyone know why her dad has nothing to do with her?
He says she’s poison. He’s not wrong. He has his own family now etc, leading a happy family life. You just know Staf would do her upmost to spoil that. She’s very bitter to have came from a teenage relationship, said he walked out and left…poor guy probably ran for his life away from Mad Pam and Dirty Diane. It didn’t stop her going out and trapping oil rig workers with Lily either.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Polis taking it that serious they’re not coming out until Thursday 🤣🤣 she’s so full of shite. I sincerely hope nobody believes this latest chapter of Beefys lies. Stephanie Vavron is a Charity Thief. Stephanie Vavron stole Charity Money.

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Someone called her a jet setter in the comments 😭

ABZ->LDN
ABZ->BFS

She will defo need to be careful, she’ll be giving T Swift a run for her emission numbers with all those flights 😭

• Haha

button moon

VIP Member
She makes tik tok millions of pounds what a laugh.. million pennies maybe. What an ego!
Something obviously not gone her way today

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
My sister got a cease and desist on her ex. It did fuck all and cost her in the process. Solicitor told her it’s more a “can you please stop defaming my name, pretty please” type thing but if they don’t then not much can be done. Good luck Vav you’ll need it!! Put your money towards therapy instead. It might cure your chronic compulsive lying 😂

• Haha

Scarlett2

I find it truly bizarre that Aimee gives Steph the time of day. After she slagged her off and dropped her because of her “trolls”

Spanor511

VIP Member
I find it truly bizarre that Aimee gives Steph the time of day. After she slagged her off and dropped her because of her “trolls”
I think it truly proves how sad and desperate that they both are that they only have each other to hang about with. Aimee must hate Vav deep down for what she said and Vav made it clear she thought Aimee wasn’t good enough. Absolutely tragic behaviour. But Aimee really lets herself down. Vav totally mugged her off, bullied her actually in the typical Vav way. She should have had some self respect and went there alone and ignored the beefy Mink.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I saw an old video of hers for the first time the other day and was scunnered by her. It was the one of her moaning about having to buy nappies and she was fuming in the comments because she was refused them free because of his age. He's only what 4/5 just now? so was at most 3/4 then, perfectly normal for some kids not to be toilet trained at 3, have nappies just to be dished out for everyone then? I always say take what you are entitled to but there are people that expect everything for nothing! I have a 4yo with disabilities, still not toilet trained and it has never once crossed my mind that I should get nappies free, that video just proved to me that she is a firm taker in this world!
I remember that video! She's fine spending cash on chanel sunglasses but moans at having to buy her son nappies! She's a disgrace. I'd understand if he was a bit older wasn't toilet trained and u couldn't get nappies in his size in supermarkets but as u say he was still only little so supermarket ones would be fine. I would think even now supermarket ones may still fit him. She wants everything handed to her!

SwishSwing

VIP Member
"If someone's judging you for what you're wearing they're the red flag"

Can someone please remind Ms Vavron of her comments about women wearing leggings which disgusted her so many moons ago.

Also wearing odd shoes in the privacy of your home / garden isn't exactly wearing them out to Tesco and not giving a fuck is it!? Let's be real here. No way she'd go further than the drive in mismatched shoes.

Ell87

VIP Member
She is so ignorant, people commenting about losing babies and she ignores the comments or says awww and moves on but she'll talk at length if it involves a product she's promoting!

• Angry
  • Sad

Blueberrymuffin

As a parent of an autistic child the same age as Max, I would NEVER look to her for advice. There are a lot of great mums on TikTok who have children with disabilities who don’t exploit their child for their own gain and genuinely want to help others! Fuck off beefy

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Its actually made me really sad! Why do parents not want to protect their kids. Boots like her are the ones that reply with "it's other people's faults, they shouldn't be sexualising kids" no noone SHOULD be sexualising kids but the world is full of perverts, beasts, pedophiles whatever u wish to call them and it's ur job as a parent to protect them from these people!!!
I honestly wish it was illegal to post kids until they’re at an age to consent. I stopped posting my daughter on socials at all once she was around 1 year old after seeing a few TikTok’s about child predators and reading up about it. I didn’t have public profiles or a lot of people on them but wish I had of not posted her from the start, I’ve deleted all my socials now only have TikTok but don’t post on there at all, if I’ve any more kids they won’t be posted at all.

• Heart