Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Hahaha her DUD mentioning about all the brands who have reached out 🤣🤣🤣 because it was discussed about her loosing a brand deal 🤣 absolutely OBSESSED with us tattlers 🤣🤣🤣 and I mean OBSESSED 🤣🤣👏👏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Been reading the comments on EmZ video from that Taylor Rae🤦🏻‍♀️I have now also just seen her post from a hospital bed speaking about child loss, I have never went through baby loss so I have no idea at how anyone feels going through this trauma but I can imagine that it is one of the worst pain you could go through and so sorry to everyone who has had to feel it❤.
Why though would she feel the need to go onto someone’s video and fight vavs battles while you can clearly see she’s going through heartbreak
i have been in her position, it really hits home with me. I finally got my rainbow baby last year & i hope she does as well. She really should just focus on her own life & dealing with what is going on in that than go wading into comments sticking up for someone who would never give her the same energy back if the shoe was on the other foot.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed a wee bit of a pattern emerging here when she’s supposedly being “trolled”. The trolling always seems to accelerate when either folk won’t back down from slagging her off on TikTok and all the other tactics she uses to make them stop don’t work meaning she loses control. Or, whenever HAHM and ranting Ma have been out together. They were both out with Carlin last night. She did the same the night they were both out in the town for Halloween and Harley and her were at Malmaison. Next morning someone had allegedly put a nail through his tyre and she more or less insinuated they did it 🙄 She’s actually reaching now! No one is phoning, texting or DM’ing her abuse.
The real problem is she is so so uncontrollably jealous of those girls and their happy lives. They have friends, healthy relationships, decent careers. Just normal stuff we all have. She has nothing but a rented gaff, a gay boyfriend and an app that she sells shite she wouldn’t buy herself. #pinchme

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Ohh someone’s angry. What I don’t get is why are you so close to being pushed to tell the truth??! Why not just tell the truth! You are being accused left right and centre of stealing charity money, why not just say where it’s all gone?? She’s threatening them with legal action, just SCREAMS she stole the money. Why not just say what happened to it??? Because she can’t that’s why. So she thinks by throwing words around like legal action they will stop.. just tell the people who donated money where it is???

LEGAL ACTION 💀 😂😂😂

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
My god her face is fat and pillowy looking here. She looks really old.
---
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
WTF are you on because the way you rant it sounds like you’ve been gargling with fucking bong water 😂 You make fuck all sense.

Attachments

• Haha

lottie5378

VIP Member
Stunning View 😂 righty oh so the rented gaff is on a busy main road cars constantly passing but it’s a stunning view ermmm I think not

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
She couldn’t make it anymore obv it was her
Doesn’t show max online-posts max the next day

Keeping her relationship off line- posts about it the next day

Comes on tonight Kidding on she hates Steph-5 mins later blowing smoke up her arse again!!

She really thought she would come on and slate herself, and get paly with someone on here to try out them… what an absolute arsehole of a lassie

• Heart
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She wanted the bigger platform, she wanted this life. She gave up the hairdressing to chase it.

Rodeodown

The hair in her latest vid 🤮 "I washed it yesterday so I wouldn't have to wash it today". Fit did ye wash it in? A chip pan?

I no longer go on her page but still can't escape her mug appearing on my fyp.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Why is she copying Millie Hart’s story about SEN kids. It’s practically for word. She really is shit at her job!! Basically poaching views.
She doesn’t have an original thought in her. She copies everyone. Millie, Aimee, Kerri & all the ideas she takes from here 😏 its actually baffling how anyone takes any advice from her when it comes to ASN (as it is in Scotland daft arse) kids when there is so many better & more informed advocates on tiktok. Just look what happened with the ASN Scotland group. Got her blue tick & fucked off. She piggy backed a cause for her own gain & then never spoke about it or advocated for it ever again. Too busy trying to punt shite products & chunky dunking to care.

Tigerwhocametotea

Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
The fact that it’s “the latest sobbing video” speaks volumes about how completely unhinged she is. If there was one single video of me crying on the internet it would be because someone else had uploaded it, and I would seek to have it removed immediately.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
They don’t give a shit about their kids, asling as they’ve got likes and views they don’t care about the shares their kids videos get. I don’t know her but I’ll check her out
Its actually made me really sad! Why do parents not want to protect their kids. Boots like her are the ones that reply with "it's other people's faults, they shouldn't be sexualising kids" no noone SHOULD be sexualising kids but the world is full of perverts, beasts, pedophiles whatever u wish to call them and it's ur job as a parent to protect them from these people!!!