Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Tell us about your past Staf. Tell us about your first husband that you never talk about that you loved so much and married on his death bed. Go on.

Nah, even you're not that fuckin stupid. Because you know fine well you'll get slaughtered for it if you even mention his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lrkn27

VIP Member
How have L’Oreal approved that. What has being female got to do with being let down all her life? She is a narcissistic cunt!

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Just how do you go from the sassy not giving a fuck video this morning to the crying sad feel sorry for me this afternoon🙈at this point I’m kinda worried for how gullible her followers are and are they actually ok in the real world. There’s no way that all of them can actually think this behaviour is ok. And what’s with that comment about her making TikTok millions🫣😂. She seriously needs help!!

Scotblock

VIP Member
She is on one this morning 😂 “i have allowed them to make videos about me” hen, you don’t control anything. Looking forward to the legal action & the truth finally coming out about you! Howling at the search on that video, even tiktok know you are nasty bitch 😏
I liked that as well “I allow them”😂 Do you fuck Steph. So far you’ve went to TikTok, their employers and got your two Rottweilers max Pam and Nana to message these folk trying to scare them. None of that has worked so now you are going down the “legal” route. Well, good luck with that as a letter won’t work as that’s merely asking them to stop. It’s not enforcable under any kind of law. It will end up costing you shit loads for nothing taking civil action and EVERYTHING will be laid bare in court! Also, there is no law that has changed recently. What’s wrong Steph, is Harley having second thoughts again, is history repeating itself. Never go back Harley folk like her never change.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Sorry spanor doesnt like i get more of a reaction

spanor you genuinely make me laugh. You are absolutely ideal for this site! Quick witted, nasty, rough, funny and absolutely addicted to the subject. When are you writing the non authorised biography on steph? Seems you go past a little tattle gossip with all the investigations you do! All i know is whatever vav done to you it must have been fucking awful (and i mean that). Just wish you could fucking tell us but obviously you cant do that. Just know we sense the hurt cause your passion goes past the average tattler. Morning noon or night, you can trust spanor to be giving her opinion. Please i enjoy it! You are better than anyone at doing it so im not slagging you here!
Oh look @Spanor511 Vav is your biggest fan. Let’s all start saying she’s Jalous of you.
Steph you’re embarrassing yourself as per usual. Get back in yer box doll

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
So you’re not sickened she dopes her non verbal son, leaves him unattended long enough for him to EAT SHOES and to put him in the front seat with slackened seatbelt?! FUCK OFF MAD PAM, MINKY DIANE OR VAV… you absolutely disgusting pieces of shit.. you only care about the cash that kid brings in…

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Absolutely tragic scenes. Needs Beyoncé to release a ‘country’ song for Big Beefy to decide she loves it. Cringe.

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
I’m actually running out of words for her after watching this mornings video.
How her thick Huns can’t see that she’s the bigger liar going is beyond me.
and someone was right when they said this mornings video proves that there is no stalker, no body issues, no eating disorder. There’s nothing. If she was chocolate she’d eat herself
She’s an absolute embarrassment and seriously needs removed from that app.

here4bants!

VIP Member
She would 100% judge a man for rocking up to a first date in crocs. In fact she would plaster that all over her socials. Vavron also forgot her lies again. Saying she wears odd shoes as max hides her shoes where as she said previously he ate one of the crocs 🤔 which is it Vav??

Wow that caption! She can't help but be a nasty bitch! Saying it's set up doesn't mean noone else does it, it just means we know it's not spontaneous if you've propped your phone up on record before you do it! ...but yeah forgot she has a device set up 24/7 like the BB house 👁 to catch all these candid moments 🙄
My kids grew up with privacy… instantly giving them a better childhood than poor Max. One day there’ll be laws against the type of exploitation the very vulnerable Max endures. It’s a form of child cruelty.

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
IMG_2470.jpeg

Shut up you wouldn't have even made a video if millies hadn't got so much engagement

Reactions: 16
She’s not the only one who does it, but setting up a camera to have a bubble for the benefit of TikTok is batshit!

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Cant believe the sleep gummies video of max looking dazed and drugged is being posted as an Ad now. I dont follow her and it came up for me.

• Wow
  • Angry

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m no an expert by any means but I imagine if she goes to the police to complain about being stalked, on of the first thing a they’ll suggest is no having a bath outside at the main road
What all these TikTok ‘creators’ actually know is if they go to the police to complain about being stalked and trolled on TikTok or through TikTok they will tell them to come off the app. But they don’t want to hear that.

Scotblock

VIP Member
The real problem is she is so so uncontrollably jealous of those girls and their happy lives. They have friends, healthy relationships, decent careers. Just normal stuff we all have. She has nothing but a rented gaff, a gay boyfriend and an app that she sells shite she wouldn’t buy herself. #pinchme
You have hit the nail right on the head there. She’s a nothing and a nobody outside the echo chamber on TikTok. No one in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire like, wants, or wants to get to know her!! And folk in Ellon are already slagging her off, that’s FACTS! She’s a spiteful, narcissistic, beefy arsed poisoned dwarf and quite frankly I hope her next shite is a hedgehog 😂

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
Just rewatched that dry shampoo video, she said that the reason your hair isn't growing is because you wash it too much, that is just utter lies again, when did she become a trichologist? Sure, washing it too much could cause breakage and hair fallout but for it to slow down growth? Nah mate, reported.
Car video also reported. Fed up of that fool eye fuking the camera and jumping about like an idiot whilst driving. She seriously thinks she’s something special and needs a reality check

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She prob locks him in the house , drugged up !
Jus so she can have her bath !!
Doesn’t want lorries/cars to see her yet thousands online can !!??
Weirdo

Wonder how long until that car video comes down ? It’s ok beefy we always have receipts
---
Ignores the crying part
Copy cat clown
Her crying video got 10 times the views and comments some of her other videos do, she's a sick calculated arsehole.

She's jealous as fuck of Aimees views and engagement just for throwing micro mash on a plate that's why she's always trying to copy her.
---
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
Fuck off and go tell the big heifer to take her sons safety seriously before she's to blame for something happening to the poor wee soul!!

• Haha