Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I take it the wee man isn't whizzing his herpes-ridden coupon up to the PIP mansion in the A1, hence Beefy aka whatsthestory89 who absolutely lives in Norway and isn't Beefy has doped up her son and has fuck all else to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
The stupid cow thinks she can get us all to turn on our spanor 😂 😂😂👏 deluded cow!
Our spanor is the tattle queen 👑
They are defo the same pages who made those daft pages mind how they kept saying thanks Spanor511 for the info as tho oor Spanor was messaging them 🤣 also the same page that called me a sp*zz. Sounds like something the maw or the tinned ham loving granny would say

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Just watched her Ice bath video, and I'm honestly so over these fucking dickheads, there are people out there who are living hand to mouth, struggling to pay rent and are unable to heat their homes, and she's sat there with her crocodile tears bleating about mental health, they making me sick the lot of them, you watch her next video she'll have a face full of make up, opening piles of packages flogging tiktok tat to her followers!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Anyone would be reporting messages with the threats she claiming to have had and not mention the details online, her uploads are for attention or distraction. She is lying, I've not followed this muppet long but you can tell she's a vile, thick mink who has grown up bullying others in school and in jobs, she's a ten a penny type. She can hardly use a fork and knife and as for her table manners! The lassie makes me boke, always talking stuffing her gob and talking with her mouth ful. It's disgusting. Don't get me started on ignoring her son whilst pricking about on her phone poking at food. If she were a stick of rock and you cut her open, instead of Blackpool it would say thick mink.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I just don't understand it with these "influencers" having to document those traumatic times. Cole and abbie done the same and yes it's heartbreaking to see I'd never want that for any women but Last thing I'd be thinking of is let's get the phone out and record this for the Internet to see!

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“I will green screen the messages” fails to do it, shock! Talks about she doesn’t know if she should be flattered then says it is criminal what they are writing & the police should be involved, bit of a strange thing to think about being flattered by. Eyes looking everywhere but the camera as she tries to remember what lies she plans to tell. She is beyond boring with her bullshit now.

Tigerwhocametotea

I don’t know anything about the money or the legals, but she is certainly making an arse of herself and I am here for it.

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
She’s made it clear she’s not single she’s a single mum

she’s not a single mum

she’s a mum
Who co parents and has a partner
A single mum is a mum where the dad has no interest in the child what’s so ever and they have no other partner

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
They’ve both gone to London, not shown one L’Oreal product and just sat around mentioning being single all night!!

I thought they were taking on the world when in reality they are two desperate sad sacks looking for a bloke.

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
She’s DESPERATE to spill “her” deluded view of her situation with her first husband and she’s also DESPERATE to spill the Petr stuff too . In her wee narc head she’s the victim and the hard done by one.

BUT she knows she’ll be annihilated if she dares bring up CS’s name and his family.

And if she goes after a pity party from her Petr situation she knows he’ll go for the sole custody and cut the money he gives. I fact she may even end up paying him maintenance.

I have heard Petr has been at family solicitors lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Spanor511

VIP Member
Vav is probably her biggest fan because this one individual has made her a career. Seriously spanor could be connected to vav, cause its like a PR machine. Vav stuck for content? You can rely on good
Old spanor to stir something up and keep vav relevant.
I think you are the one stuck for content since you kept getting caught out on your lies Beefy. Those Sun articles really, really triggered your space raider face didn’t they love 😏 you are reduced to exploiting Max with medication and creating lies people are telling you to unalive yourself, lies about eating disorders and allergies. Just lies, lies, lies. Which is why you have no content now beefy. it’s a shame you have no pals to go on a night out with. That would be great content. Dinner and drinks etc. But you are a sad, lonely, old wrinkled crow, stuck in a rented house all by herself.

• Heart

HaggisLass

If she’s not putting ice in this and it’s just cold water why doesn’t she just run a cold bath so she can do it indoors away from what sounds like a motorway ? for attention of course …… I forgot

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Ken Barlow sued the media for saying he was "boring" .... and he lost and ended up skint...do your worst beefy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha