Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video max in the carrier his head shaking around !! She is an absolute hole !!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow that first photo she’s absolutely huge!
I didn’t even zoom in.Just cropped my TikTok profile off the bottom

that flared outfit in that colour just doesn’t suit her at all.
It’s looks like tit.

Reactions: 5
She looks like CLA in her dressing gown cutting about the garden she can't dance for shite 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t half over used that song already today. And what is with the latest video in her
PJs and cowboy boots and hat. Get a grip you sad sack. Your embarrassing. I actually cringe so hard at her. Lilly must be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she doing in that latest tick tock! She’s lost the plot, I’m embarrassed for her

You know regardless of fat/weight

the speed she’s butting on body fat- yes it’s body fat from eating in a surpless of calories

she either doesn’t move much or she eat so much unhealthy junk filled food like way more than we see for how much she’s getting bigger and I don’t even mean this in a how she looks way love your body yayaya

I mean does she not wanna be healthy to live for max?
Doesn’t take a scientist to work out how much her body was be clogged with fat that can cause strokes - high colestral etc

3500 calories to gain 1lb
35000 to gain 10lb

Max is just back and she is fannying about making videos in her pjs n awful jacket n boots

Reactions: 6
She looks like CLA in her dressing gown cutting about the garden she can't dance for shite 🤣🤣
I want that dressing gown so bad. It’s £400. I even checked SaraMart for a genuine fake but they had none 😢 I can’t justify that for a Versace dressing gown….or can I? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow that caption! She can't help but be a nasty witch! Saying it's set up doesn't mean noone else does it, it just means we know it's not spontaneous if you've propped your phone up on record before you do it! ...but yeah forgot she has a device set up 24/7 like the BB house 👁 to catch all these candid moments 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow that caption! She can't help but be a nasty witch! Saying it's set up doesn't mean noone else does it, it just means we know it's not spontaneous if you've propped your phone up on record before you do it! ...but yeah forgot she has a device set up 24/7 like the BB house 👁 to catch all these candid moments 🙄
My kids grew up with privacy… instantly giving them a better childhood than poor Max. One day there’ll be laws against the type of exploitation the very vulnerable Max endures. It’s a form of child cruelty.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No doubt the video was on Facebook though 🙄 everything is always for a show with vag. I've danced with my kids many times it was spontaneous though and not once did I pull out my phone because then its set up and not spontaneous! Everything vag does even down to her interactions with her kids are recorded. Many times has she filmed max coming down the stairs 🙄 that time she was throwing a ball in the hallway and getting him to chase it like a dog is something that sticks with me

Reactions: 10
Just catching up and what am I seeing? Crystal Gayle in her cowboy hat and shiny pjs. Man-alive. Have we gone back to pre lockdown when TikTok was just funny dances? #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt the video was on Facebook though 🙄 everything is always for a show with vag. I've danced with my kids many times it was spontaneous though and not once did I pull out my phone because then its set up and not spontaneous! Everything vag does even down to her interactions with her kids are recorded. Many times has she filmed max coming down the stairs 🙄 that time she was throwing a ball in the hallway and getting him to chase it like a dog is something that sticks with me
I saw an old video of hers for the first time the other day and was scunnered by her. It was the one of her moaning about having to buy nappies and she was fuming in the comments because she was refused them free because of his age. He's only what 4/5 just now? so was at most 3/4 then, perfectly normal for some kids not to be toilet trained at 3, have nappies just to be dished out for everyone then? I always say take what you are entitled to but there are people that expect everything for nothing! I have a 4yo with disabilities, still not toilet trained and it has never once crossed my mind that I should get nappies free, that video just proved to me that she is a firm taker in this world!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.