Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes planning on vlogging her life on YouTube places she goes etc. She doesn't take her kids anywhere 🙄 who would want a stalker to know the places you frequent the most

Reactions: 14
duck up lorna 🙄another one who exploits her kids! Maybe instead of sucking up stephs big arse you should be deleting videos your child made were you can near enough see up the poor weans skirt no comments but got 6 saves 😡 there's an even worse video the wee lassies bum is out! bleeping sort your life out why would u post that! Poor wean there's fkn predators on the Internet!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
duck up lorna 🙄another one who exploits her kids! Maybe instead of sucking up stephs big arse you should be deleting videos your child made were you can near enough see up the poor weans skirt no comments but got 6 saves 😡 there's an even worse video the wee lassies bum is out! bleeping sort your life out why would u post that! Poor wean there's fkn predators on the Internet!
I bet she talking about EmZ here all because she went out the other day with a bodysuit on🙄is big vav the keeper of bodysuits now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she talking about EmZ here all because she went out the other day with a bodysuit on🙄is big vav the keeper of bodysuits now😂
I've just been thru that lornas page there's worse videos her wee lassie with no top on laying on the floor with a skirt on lifting her leg in the air I'm fkn reporting her videos absolutely sickening poor wean I feel so sorry for her 🥺 so she should never mind what others are dressing like wen she's got her wean on an app half naked

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I've just been thru that lornas page there's worse videos her wee lassie with no top on laying on the floor with a skirt on lifting her leg in the air I'm fkn reporting her videos absolutely sickening poor wean I feel so sorry for her 🥺 so she should never mind what others are dressing like wen she's got her wean on an app half naked
They don’t give a tit about their kids, asling as they’ve got likes and views they don’t care about the shares their kids videos get. I don’t know her but I’ll check her out

They don’t give a tit about their kids, asling as they’ve got likes and views they don’t care about the shares their kids videos get. I don’t know her but I’ll check her out
Its actually made me really sad! Why do parents not want to protect their kids. Boots like her are the ones that reply with "it's other people's faults, they shouldn't be sexualising kids" no noone SHOULD be sexualising kids but the world is full of perverts, beasts, pedophiles whatever u wish to call them and it's ur job as a parent to protect them from these people!!!

Reactions: 18
Beefy is saying the police came out to her today
Sure they did beefy , sure

Yes the police have got so much time to go and see big beefy about her fake stalker right enough. All they have to do is look at her TikTok and realise she’s having daily dips on front of a busy road with her swimsuit on and it will make no sense she’s got a stalker lol

Beefy is saying the police came out to her today
Sure they did beefy , sure
Just like they came out and done fingerprints at her house the last time. More lies, but nice to see you’ve been keeping up on here Beefy.

Reactions: 12
There’s absolutely no way on this universe is she a size 12 !! Absolutely no way 🙅🏻‍♀️
---
Course she’s using options hot chocolate (low fat) but then proceeds to put in 3 heaped dessert spoons 😬😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The industry I work in we have a term for folk we come across who talk utter shite and lie all the time to look more successful than they actually are, 'Billy Bullshitters' Staff is the ultimate 'Billy Bullshitter' of tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest video staf give it up hen you cannot bleeping dance. Even i have mare rhythm on ma feet than she does ♿ 👩‍🦼 🤣 police visit went Well I see 🙄 and no one with self esteem issues, body issues or food issues is dancing about in a swimming costume in their garden where cars are driving past!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.