Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw an old video of hers for the first time the other day and was scunnered by her. It was the one of her moaning about having to buy nappies and she was fuming in the comments because she was refused them free because of his age. He's only what 4/5 just now? so was at most 3/4 then, perfectly normal for some kids not to be toilet trained at 3, have nappies just to be dished out for everyone then? I always say take what you are entitled to but there are people that expect everything for nothing! I have a 4yo with disabilities, still not toilet trained and it has never once crossed my mind that I should get nappies free, that video just proved to me that she is a firm taker in this world!
I remember that video! She's fine spending cash on chanel sunglasses but moans at having to buy her son nappies! She's a disgrace. I'd understand if he was a bit older wasn't toilet trained and u couldn't get nappies in his size in supermarkets but as u say he was still only little so supermarket ones would be fine. I would think even now supermarket ones may still fit him. She wants everything handed to her!

Reactions: 16
I hate that new Beyoncé song now thanks to beefy. She’s going to do it to death. I don’t need to see her lardy arse dance round thinking she’s all that, made me quite ill.

Could she bounce max around anymore? Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance with her as his mum.

Reactions: 12
I take it she gets disability payment for Max? Shouldn’t that be used for nappies and things he needs? She’s a state.

Reactions: 15
Its actually made me really sad! Why do parents not want to protect their kids. Boots like her are the ones that reply with "it's other people's faults, they shouldn't be sexualising kids" no noone SHOULD be sexualising kids but the world is full of perverts, beasts, pedophiles whatever u wish to call them and it's ur job as a parent to protect them from these people!!!
I honestly wish it was illegal to post kids until they’re at an age to consent. I stopped posting my daughter on socials at all once she was around 1 year old after seeing a few TikTok’s about child predators and reading up about it. I didn’t have public profiles or a lot of people on them but wish I had of not posted her from the start, I’ve deleted all my socials now only have TikTok but don’t post on there at all, if I’ve any more kids they won’t be posted at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate that new Beyoncé song now thanks to beefy. She’s going to do it to death. I don’t need to see her lardy arse dance round thinking she’s all that, made me quite ill.

Could she bounce max around anymore? Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance with her as his mum.
"Going to"?

She already has. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I take it she gets disability payment for Max? Shouldn’t that be used for nappies and things he needs? She’s a state.
I’ve been working with the bowel and bladder clinic over my son and to get nappies for free you have to actively try potty training and it can take atleast 6 months, she’s to much of a lazy mum to ever try and help Max potty train she’ll use the autism as a excuse. She’s a disgrace

• Heart
Absolutely tragic scenes. Needs Beyoncé to release a ‘country’ song for Big Beefy to decide she loves it. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely tragic scenes. Needs Beyoncé to release a ‘country’ song for Big Beefy to decide she loves it. Cringe.
Did she not just say the other day she didn't like country music? I'm sure I saw that here just after seeing her dancing about to dolly Parton on a live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she having some sort of breakdown 😂 She looks huge sitting there swinging her imaginary lasso 😂 Looks like beefy is putting the bleep into country singing. 😂
I think she's trying to copy Ranting Ma and her drunken singing videos from when she's been out and her pals have recorded her.

The difference being the Ranting Ma's ones are natural, of lassies out having fun together and a bit of a laugh.

Vav's on the other hand are staged, unnatural, filmed in a house on a tripod solo and actually quite sad if you break it down.

How is she not embarrassed. She's got something loose at this stage. And not just her morals.

Shes not got one original idea of her own! She's seen that terri dancing in pink pjs to that beyonce song and all the comments and likes she was getting she does it every time when folk are getting lots of comments and likes she tries to recreate it 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.