Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be grateful if you could tell us where charity money is Beefy. Thanks in advance.
Think we will be waiting for the apocalypse to come and go before this beefy tit tells us where that is.

What a state she really is.

Also I can guarantee that big beef cheeks will NOT be using that tote bag in public 100000%

Reactions: 8
So, some “guy” who’s followed her for a who reached out to her asking her to showcase a bag with Holle on it. What’s the betting she will be getting her hole of him within a week. Stepdad no 26383936 incoming for Maxy boy and birth certificate dad change 3 for Lils 😂
Surely you wouldn’t get away with just blatantly copying it. There’s not one thing different on it except the name😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s hardly get any views on her videos considering she’s 420k followers 😂

Reactions: 10
That bag is disgusting how can someone who wears designer wear that Chloe dupe 🥹 I smell a promo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest post re trolls again!!!
Content flagging so bring out the trolls

Saying her family can feel how they like
So did mad pam choose the sound for this one or was that you beefy ? Cause at the moment it sounds like a threat !! So is that mad pam making it or you ?? Wonder what the police actually said to you on Thursday …

Reactions: 9
She tells such stupid fkn lies! She said yesterday on her live she has green eyes but today says they are brown when reviewing the brown mascara 🤦‍♀️ also take the filter off beefy we know your skin isn't that smooth
That mascara is clumpy AF on her. Defo not selling it to me.

Also the bag - Vegan leather trim,

So she is posting shite online again ..

Reactions: 6
😂😂 saying mad Pam is not one to be messed with 😂😂😂 if I seen her walking down muggiemoss I wouldn’t mince my words

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂 saying mad Pam is not one to be messed with 😂😂😂 if I seen her walking down muggiemoss I wouldn’t mince my words
Mad Pam the Mastrick mink can duck right off! She’s nothing but a gob on legs like her daughter. Pam can’t afford to be reports to the Care commission again, isn’t that right Pamela.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.