Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beefy is saying the police came out to her today
Sure they did beefy , sure
They’d probably had reports of a wild animal running around the outside of her house, only to realise it was beefy in her swimming costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s absolutely no way on this universe is she a size 12 !! Absolutely no way 🙅🏻‍♀️
---
Course she’s using options hot chocolate (low fat) but then proceeds to put in 3 heaped dessert spoons 😬😳😳😳
How can anyone not know the difference between tea and dessert spoon? But then I think, well it’s beefy and she’s a think bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t have a stalker or an eating disorder or body issues - this mornings video shows this

She does however have a massive hoooofff

#baiter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched old videos with her and Harley..and wow you can really see she totally spoke down to him and like he was a child. She’s wicked

Reactions: 15
I’m actually running out of words for her after watching this mornings video.
How her thick Huns can’t see that she’s the bigger liar going is beyond me.
and someone was right when they said this mornings video proves that there is no stalker, no body issues, no eating disorder. There’s nothing. If she was chocolate she’d eat herself
She’s an absolute embarrassment and seriously needs removed from that app.

Reactions: 17
I’ve watched old videos with her and Harley..and wow you can really see she totally spoke down to him and like he was a child. She’s wicked
She was awful to him. He was a fool for even wanting to go back.

Reactions: 13
Latest video “i chose to swim” 😂 of course you did Shamu, water is your natural habitat 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That mooslosver set does nothing for her - the body suits are better on her

do we think when she looks in a mirror she seee different

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.