Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having some sort of breakdown 😂 She looks huge sitting there swinging her imaginary lasso 😂 Looks like beefy is putting the bleep into country singing. 😂
This is what happens when you have no pals & no life 😏

Reactions: 10
Tik tok really is full of empty headed bimbos, thickos and minks isn't it? Every time I come onto this thread there's reference to another one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More swimming cossie chewing her growler motivational misspelt bullshit! Happy Saturday folks from big beefy and her big book of bollocks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
More swimming cossie chewing her growler motivational misspelt bullshit! Happy Saturday folks from big beefy and her big book of bollocks
She spewed this shame tit the other week too
Give it until Monday and she is back hating on the trolls !
Funny how the police meeting didn’t get mentioned cause we all know it didn’t happen
---
I guess her free life coach session has ran out now too .. and that white board got dumped like her exercise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loving roma video
Saying Beyoncé is shite and overrated tagging staff and saying she wina like my opinion but her new songs okay cause I love comity music

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be grateful if you could tell us where charity money is Beefy. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She spewed this shame tit the other week too
Give it until Monday and she is back hating on the trolls !
Funny how the police meeting didn’t get mentioned cause we all know it didn’t happen
---
I guess her free life coach session has ran out now too .. and that white board got dumped like her exercise
I know, and after I gave her a reminder on here with my thread suggestion and everything.

The cynic in me thinks she's seen that on here but to try and prove she "doesn't read here" she's not bitten... she won't then mention it again unless one of her followers comments about it and then she'll pull out the "not allowed to speak about it" line.

She's so predictable at this point.

She looks completely deranged. Happy people don't have to attention seek on the internet

Reactions: 13
Sad times when u need to copy stefandtonic. Surely her daughter gets laughed at at school re this cringy, embarrassing MUM behaviour. I have second hand embarasment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd be grateful if she used some punctuation, so I'm still breathing at the end of that birthday caird pish.

• Haha
You know how some influencers deliberately misspell things to prompt folk to comment and correct them? That’s not what she’s doing 😂

• Haha
How many of them are rinsing that other song too “beautiful things “ do none of them have a unique idea ?

Reactions: 8
She’s purchased a knock off chloe tote.. why not just buy the real thing like her LV thats never been seen again since she made a TikTok about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone send a snappy shopper to big beefy I want her to go all marcusemz on us and drink though to the next day being a clown 🤡

• Haha
So, some “guy” who’s followed her for a who reached out to her asking her to showcase a bag with Holle on it. What’s the betting she will be getting her hole of him within a week. Stepdad no 26383936 incoming for Maxy boy and birth certificate dad change 3 for Lils 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wee Rylan just popped up on my fyp minus the filters 😳 The black widow saga has aged him about 10 years.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.