Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man I missed the bloody TikTok before she did the dirty delete
That’s what I get for having a life and tit to do on a Sunday to help prepare for the working week ahead!

can I just say, I won’t ever get fed up of people using this thread or bestie aimless thread to vent about their life problems, sometimes it’s needed and strangers are the best listeners.
So please, never be afraid to post your venting. ❤
I’m sure anyone who does mind, which I doubt that’s the case, would just scroll on anyway cus we’re all grown adults in here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I absolutely HATE this “boy mum” trend of referring to your own kids as “love of your life”. So so creepy 🤢
As a boy mum - I can categorically say I have NEVER referred to them as the love of my life

Why does she feed him? She was doing it in pizza express the other week as well - I don’t understand - I have a child with disabilities I like them to be as independent as possible even if they do make a mess

Reactions: 18
As a boy mum - I can categorically say I have NEVER referred to them as the love of my life

Why does she feed him? She was doing it in pizza express the other week as well - I don’t understand - I have a child with disabilities I like them to be as independent as possible even if they do make a mess
Can I jump in and defend her a bit 🤮 as a girl mum I regularly refer to my girls as the love of my life. It’s completely unconditional and selfless love. No other relationship will ever have that so yeah they are the loves of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see she’s back to using food to getting Ms attention again for her to get views and adoration from her deluded followers especially this one who deemed it ok to do this to her child. I have a child that cannot give eye contact and I’d never dream of not interacting with them until they could

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We ought to do Steph loved up bingo
⚪ when you know you know
⚪ if he wanted to he would
⚪ pinch me
⚪ couples challenge
⚪ my man still finds me attractive when XYZ

Any more?

Waiting for “the boy did good” on Valentine’s Day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am in the creepy club then because i refer to my son as my little love of my life 😂 i waited long enough for him.
I have to admit, my son is the love of my life, he’s the best thing to come out of a horrendous marriage, we both went through so much in those years, and he’s been my support and I’m his. He’s 29 now and a fantastic human being living a great life and I’m proud 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to admit, my son is the love of my life, he’s the best thing to come out of a horrendous marriage, we both went through so much in those years, and he’s been my support and I’m his. He’s 29 now and a fantastic human being living a great life and I’m proud 🥹
I went through miscarriages before i eventually had a successful pregnancy (albeit a very unwell one & traumatic labour) & got my son. So he will always be my love of my life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I went through miscarriages before i eventually had a successful pregnancy (albeit a very unwell one & traumatic labour) & got my son. So he will always be my love of my life ❤
It's OK for everyone else to say it I say it but anything that comes out of her mouth is creepy and she's got another child there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Staf, why WHY don't you ever spell-check anything before you post? It's not bleeping difficult.
IMG_20240121_145200.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haha shes let him reactivate his tiktok to prove tattle wrong about her controlling ground rules LOL. Obviously hes had to upload something that proves hes back with her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahhahahahahahaa he takes up half the space in the ice bucket than his beefy mistress 😂😂😂

she’s like, get in the ice bath and I’ll give you some jelly babies 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.