Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She’s still in Scotland cos her planes delayed 😂 that’s Karma Steph for giving your child 15 mins to get dressed fed and out the house
Dunno how the boot dare show her face in Aberdeen airport again, the staff must giggle like fuck when she sashays in like a poundshop Kim K.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, if Max is able to eat shoes, he’s not being supervised. He can’t take a telling like any other 4 year old so needs constant supervision to keep him safe. I hope no harm comes to the wee mite due to her negligence.

• Sad

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Thank god she dedicated that bath to sen parents like myself, it completely changed my morning! yay!

you know what she could do instead of sitting in cold water for absolutely no reason? raise awareness of the failings for sen education, share petitions, donate to charities that help children with sen but no sitting in the cold water will do the trick, that’s definitely going to improve things for these children and parents, absolute freak

• Heart
  • Haha

Donzo73

Can someone tell me what’s the point of sitting in some cold water in a plastic tub in your garden every morning ? What’s she achieving? I don’t get it. And her son shouldn’t be left alone inside climbing up windows to try and get to her. She’s a disgrace. Do this shit when yours kids are at school you have all day !!!

Reactions: 19
Is she competing with Aimless who can be the most upset over hate?!

oh vav.. your son would be better off without you especially cos you’ve doped him for a few quid
Pity party for one, Aimless done a crying dish up dinner and all the huns were asking if she was OK, Vavs seen it and thought I need some of that action.

What a sad little life Vav

Tigerwhocametotea

The peace wall stuff is sickening. I used to go to Belfast a lot with work, and it is a place to be treated with respect, not as content. BPerfect is absolute trash bringing them there like that.

say it like it is

VIP Member
I can’t imagine anything worse than crying, while videoing myself ! What a sad sad life ! I hate people seeing me crying ! Self centred attention seeking 🐄

Amanda90

Did she really just touch her cold sore then handle the pies she’s gonna give to Max and Lily
I was just coming here to say this. Nice to see Rylan has given you an early valentines gift. A good dose of herpes. Then she is pawing at it then touching her kids food. Here you go Lilly, your macaroni pie with a nice side of herpes. Enjoy that lifelong inconvenience. Is she fucking stupid!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Does she not realise she’s coercive controlling Rylan? I can see this going seriously wrong. Rylan needs to open his eyes & get his arthritic knees running the hell out of there.

• Heart

here4bants!

VIP Member
That two are as dangerous as one another. The things they do online regarding medical issues could really land someone in bad way. If he does have RA there is NO WAY he should be in an ice bath. More fool him

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her numerous pairs of Steve Madden shoes are fkn rank. Who willingly pays for them? Apart from Big B, she gets hers sent for free!!

How many trench coats did she take with her??
her outfit choices are utterly shit!
the black net thing is vile, makes me wonder if her nana whipped that up for her on the sewing machine 😂😂😂👌🏻

The bath picture……. 🤮 trashy not classy!!

Bperfect make up is cheap and nasty crap, that’s why they all look fkn awful.
even Melissa can’t pull it off and she can make any shit brand look good!!

Loving the rave 😂😂😂 30 people in a room with DJ Brendan Coke Head and some buffet food, wow living their best lives right there…..I’m sooooooo jealous 🙄🙄🙄
---
Watching them all strutting about filming has really irked me. Do any of them have any idea what the peace wall even is? I find it really disrespectful
I think people who film at any memorial just to post it on social media are disgusting.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine having the best night of your life with a bunch of random people you don’t know that are all being paid to be there. I suppose that’s what happens when you have no real life pals.
Her and that Taylor are a match made in heaven. Both ugly, both chasing men with money. Is that Taylor not with a much older man that’s clearly got cash? She has monkeys living in her house and crawling all over her? Bestie Bestie. #naepalsVav

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Hahhahahahahahaa he takes up half the space in the ice bucket than his beefy mistress 😂😂😂

she’s like, get in the ice bath and I’ll give you some jelly babies 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
She has written max off, she doesn’t want to put any effort in, and instead chooses to focus on how hard life is going to be etc etc. it’s clear from videos with his dad how different he is, how he can flourish in environments where he is encouraged and supported, instead of being left to chew shoes and watch his iPad.

I take better care of my dog than Steph does of max, if my dog was eating my shoes, the first thing I would be doing is MOVING THEM OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY.

• Sad
  • Heart