Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

here4bants!

VIP Member
It’s so obvious the two of them are running straight here. It’s been picked up here that she is controlling him and not allowing him on tik tok. Next thing is he’s back. Now his comments being turned off mentioned and lo and behold they are back on. She literally uses tattle to keep her right and for content.

Reactions: 18

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I'm giving it until midweek before the ice baths and the TED talks are patched and she'll be on to the next short term fad. If wee Rylan's back on the scene it'll be #couplegymgoals before long. Well done on keeping your relationship off social media for all of a few days, bravo Staf 👏👏👏

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Steph’s Mods playing a blinder

IMG_0986.jpeg

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0989.jpeg

IMG_0990.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

“So what did you do at the weekend Pam?” “I sat on my tragic daughter’s Insta snarling at people who were blocked for no reason while she went to a rave in her Golas”

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I absolutely HATE this “boy mum” trend of referring to your own kids as “love of your life”. So so creepy 🤢
As a boy mum - I can categorically say I have NEVER referred to them as the love of my life

Why does she feed him? She was doing it in pizza express the other week as well - I don’t understand - I have a child with disabilities I like them to be as independent as possible even if they do make a mess

OrcaRed

VIP Member
This woman is absolutely of her fucking head, watching her downfall has been nothing but fucking comical, sat outside in the freezing cold in a bath for absolutely no fucking reason, where is max when all this is happening? cos I have a child with similar needs to max and I doubt I could be outside wasting my time in a fucking ice pool making shit positive lists. she is absolutely nuts. needs serious help and not the type that comes from charging a crystal.

Scotblock

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter how many ice baths you take for her Harley. She will always really want to be back with Petr 😏

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She’s the literal definition of a red flag 🚩

This relationship will never last.. absolutely no way H’s ex is letting her child within 100ft of Vav.

My wife 😂 fuck off.. Wedding no.3 with no guests cause neither of them have any pals. Don’t think the PIP payments will stretch to another wedding in the Maldives

toppy02

VIP Member
There is no way that water is as freezing as it should be. She is sat in it as if it’s a summers day & she is in the pool. She needs to fuck off & stop making a mockery of things for some clout. Arsehole!!! She has the cheek to hashtag it icebath when there is not one bit of ice in it.
It’s the only ice bath I’ve ever seen with no ice 😂
---
Has anyone else noticed in all her ads she’s so aggressive, i honestly can’t get my head around how any brand would want her advertising their product. Despite the fact is never buy anything from her cause she’s an idiot, if I came across her without knowing then I’d not buy anything because of her aggressive attitude.
her ad for project lip came up on my fyp page just now must have been filmed before Xmas and there she is all stary eyed and aggressively acting up to the camera, clicked on her SV colab with Project lip and sold a whopping 134 😂 I think Project lip need to re thing their marketing strategy

Last edited:
  • Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
When she got to the party she decided to put on her trainers because everyone was wearing cargoes and trainers yet she left the hotel in the trainers she only intended on wearing the trainers oh the lies the lies

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
Saying she could never be so evil towards a mother. Does this fuking bint forget what she done to Cammys poor mum. YOUR VILE

• Heart
Who in the right mind gives their kid a supplement that’s been sent to them? And if she’s done it for an ad, just shows the exploitation of Max has no boundaries
Petrs parents are Dr's I really hope they get wind of this and do some research into what she's drugging her child with and get him in Petrs full time care this woman is dangerous.

indiechick

Chatty Member
Everyones make up is fking terrible at that event?! Not a very good advert is it
This!

Is BPerfect a chavvy brand? cause my god they’ve got some amount of creatures working for them.

Also why do they all look like Tinman fae the wizard of Oz?

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Shes seen the engagement millie got from her vide and turned it all around to her hoping people will see her video from millies. Dedicating a dip in some water to parents of sen children hawd on I'm just gon for a shower I'll dedicate it to all you sen parents cause its really gona help you and your children 🙄🙄

• Wow

ololo

VIP Member
She couldn’t make it any more obvious that she reads here religiously. The latest topic of conversation she has addressed being that her dinners are cold by the time they’re dishes up 😂

• Haha

Wtf123

I don’t care how much money the all makes you, if it makes you unhappy and sob on a regular basis then what is the point?

I get so so annoyed with people who make money on social media, they’re absolutely lapping it up when they’re on PR holidays and getting shite delivered to their door.
‘I’m so lucky to have this job, I wouldn’t change it for the world, it pays my bills and funds an amazing life’
Then as soon as it’s not going their way, it’s sobbing, moaning, this is really hard.
No job in the world is worth crying over, let along people -supposedly- telling you to end it all and callling social services.

If you don’t like it stop doing it!!! If you’re family are your life, put them first. Not your fucking fake lifestyle and trying to win a popularity contest. Her ego can’t take leaving the app, it’s just a pride thing at this point which is shocking.
She needs help!!