Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I’m in Belfast city centre tonight and there is a lot of talk about these influencers disrespecting and using our culture for clout. We are very welcoming people but the peace wall video has went down like a cup of cold sick. The sooner she fucks off the better. She’s flouncing about the grand central like she’s Beyoncé ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She’s live.. at the “rave” at 7:30pm 🙈 I might be 34 but the last time I went to a rave it didn’t start till 2am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So she's done this cold water thing for what 5 days and it's already helped her mental health so much? Don't talk shit. The other day it was pissing of rain and I was feeling really warm while sat at home just felt a bit flushed and had been having one of those days nothing was going right my husband said let's go to the door for some fresh air try and cool ye down a bit well he picked me up carried me outside and we had a wee dance in the rain it fair cheered me up gave me a wee laugh but did it take away my depression? Did It cure my mental health? Did it fk but it gave me a giggle

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Saying its to help rheumatoid arthritis the cold does the exact opposite for me and many others with RA my joints seize up terribly I've never heard of anyone with RA who prefers the cold
I actually googled ice cold therapy for my psoriatic arthritis and it was a HELL NO
He makes up his RA the big, sorry, little fraud

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
"As a rule I never get cold sores" as a rule?! 🤣🤣

Also can't wait for when she gets impetigo after touching the cold sore and her eye/face. Everyone with a brain would know never to touch a cold sore and anywhere else on your face never mind food. Dirty skank 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21

K4040

VIP Member
Is there a reason she doesn’t toilet train max ? All I see is her keeping that poor boy back , when he comes back from dads he is far more confident and happy , smiling , he looks lost with her , like technology lost , face in a iPad kind of face ! Poor boy , now he’s drugged up on jelly’s from TikTok too ! Poor kid doesn’t have a chance
I think the only reason is, if she allows him to develop she’s gonna lose his high dla rate and she clearly loves labels. I mean it’s not my son Max, it’s my autistic son or my son who has autism. Treat him like a person not a label. I have an autistic son, I never tell anyone he’s autistic unless it needs to be known and that’s because the diagnosis didn’t change him as a person and he deserves the same chances, respect and treatment as his peers.

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
''Right, right Harley, wear the headphones and my pink CK hat but we'll turn it round the back and film it in black and white so that you can't tell and we'll put an inspirational soundtrack over it, there's a good boy"

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
This woman is absolutely of her fucking head, watching her downfall has been nothing but fucking comical, sat outside in the freezing cold in a bath for absolutely no fucking reason, where is max when all this is happening? cos I have a child with similar needs to max and I doubt I could be outside wasting my time in a fucking ice pool making shit positive lists. she is absolutely nuts. needs serious help and not the type that comes from charging a crystal.
Rylan’s obviously patched off his own kid again and become the live in nanny so she can sit in her bath and play baywatch in the snow

This will never last.. Step Dad no.20 by Easter

Girl2019

I remember when my son went into P1 I had a bit of hard time as he just couldn't do what other 5 yr olds could do. They couldn't support even with a 1:1. I pulled him after a few months and he went to his Sen school. Which he has thrived. I never thought he'd toilet train which he did but only through the support and consistency of staff is all following the same plan. He can talk maybe not at his neuro typical peers level but can get his wants and needs across. When I tell you those first ten years if his life I worked my butt off researching anything to help with his development by god I did it. All on my own I'm a single mum.no support at all apart from a couple of siblings. Now I'm not looking for a pat on the back but you go above and beyond for your children especially when they have special needs . His progress is my reward. Everyone loves him he's got a wicked sense of humour. Still throws the odd punch at me but with medication and strategies in place it's a lot less and calmer.
The whole Max roaring in the back ground unsettled me. Now my son is a vocal stimmer likes to shout out learning sayings and an odd screech but if it's getting louder and louder I take iPad off as he's over stimulated and we do regulating strategies like foot massage or calm music. How she leaves that boy on his own is beyond me especially more they in a bigger house I could leave my son alone when he was Max's age. He clearly has PICA and he's going to choke on something he's chewed if he's not careful. He chewed the plastic cover of the mile and she made a joke of it. She does not represent us as SEN parents and any parents of newly diagnosed Sen children do the opposite of what she does . Sorry for the rant but she's a right wagon and annoyed me with the woes me story today

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
Keeping her relationship off social media guys ... Then posts a story holding a man's hand in bed, so that everyone on social media will talk about her relationship 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
The pair of them are an absolute laughing stock, Rylan will now have no friends as it’s clear as day his pals are over the other side because they can see her for what she is. Absolutely disgusting that he had his daughter constantly when they split but now he’s back at pip mansion playing step daddy to someone else’s kids. She’s a controlling narcissistic ass hole

Rodeodown

Big vag tore past me on the awpr home earlier, rushing home to show off the matalan scrunch bum leggings that she's about 3 years late on the trend for #Pinchme

• Haha

aleesha12

Oh Harley, I’m embarrassed for you. Did your wee balls shrivel up and drop off in that ice bath?

Harley’s a simp…pass it on :sick:

• Haha
I cringe every time she calls it a rave 🤣🤣 honestly I was at raves underage out my banger 25 years ago….shes so out of touch with everything. She has no clue. Listening to bits and pieces isn’t a rave you fat fuck.
🤣🤣

I have very little rave experience from the 90s but the few I did go to bear no resemblance to that sad sack school disco she went to on Saturday night.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
View attachment 2712066
Such a liar !!!! Honestly she needs to get off the internet !!! She is doing soooo much damage
someone telling her that her lies are triggering her and her answer is for Julie to “just get over it” she is a horrible cow. So much for women supporting women and all her mental health chatter the past week.

• Heart

indiechick

Chatty Member
It’s not his vocal stims, I’d be up seeing why he’s kicking fuck out of the floor.
I’d honestly be terrified of leaving him alone after him flooding her last house, she cares more about her phone and filming content than anything else.

If I was a full time influencer with kids, I’d make sure everything was filmed whilst my kids were away/in bed etc. Surely being fully present for them would be classed as a perk of the job?

• Sad
Reactions: 20