Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
We got back together on Monday
She took me for a fool on Tuesday
I was cleaning cars by Wednesday
And Thursday Friday and Saturday I was her servant

IMG_0895.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

indiechick

Chatty Member
Keeping her relationship off social media but posts a holding hands pic. She’s honestly got the mentality of a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Manifesting the day his balls will drop and he can be a grown up 😂😂

he seriously gives me the ick 🤢

id rather dive into the ice bucket head first than have him come anywhere near me
I swear this is a business arrangement and always has been, not a chance her vagina flutters with a wet wipe like him. And she'd flatten him.

Beefy and Harley ♥ , he'll do what he's told
Comments are off because he'll get trolled
#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Spanor511

VIP Member
I cringe every time she calls it a rave 🤣🤣 honestly I was at raves underage out my banger 25 years ago….shes so out of touch with everything. She has no clue. Listening to bits and pieces isn’t a rave you fat fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart

here4bants!

VIP Member
Everyone in her comments blowing smoke up her arse about how happy they are for her. 🙄 get a grip. She spoke to that boy like utter shit, accused him of cheating and messaging other lassies, he’s now not on social media clearly because she’s told him to get off. She’s a controlling narcissistic boot.
People say men think with their dick but chunky chops thinks with her vag. As long as that’s being stuffed she’s all rainbows and sunshine. Disgusting human

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Dedicating her ice bath to every SEN parent out there 😂

No thanks Steph! I’d rather you dedicated your time to removing yourself from the internet.

As someone who has a child with disabilities (including autism) looking in on her she is so uneducated on everything. It’s like she’s never sat and taken on board or even listened to anything a medical professional has ever advised on. Even yesterday with the one slipper and making jokes about Max eating her shoes. The child clearly has PICA in my opinion but it’s all just a big joke and content to her

My husband went to school with Harley (he cringes whenever I say that because I have been assured 10000 times he never ever got called Harley in school, it was always Stephen) and we sit every single night in bed absolutely howling laughing at the comments on here. You guys are the gift that keeps on giving. Please never stop! 🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ololo

VIP Member
I don’t have herpes. I have a cold sore. I never get cold sores. I get cold sores every 3 years. I catch them quick so they never come to anything, like this one here *gestures to fully formed bulging cold sore on lip*

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ell87

VIP Member
Is he wearing her hat and earphones aswell 😂 I take it he's not allowed the mic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Spanor511

VIP Member
If he wanted to, he would, is my favourite cliche comment of big Beefys. Reminds me of Pedro. He wanted to fuck off so he did.

Unlike wee Rylan who doesn’t get to do anything he wants without asking his big auld beefy bird for permission.

Big Vav. She’s LARGE AND IN CHARGE.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
If Max doesn’t see Petr for weeks on end, the fact he is excited to see him and thrives under his care means he has an excellent attachment bond with his Dad. He will feel much more secure and safe with his Dad than big Beefy and all her boyfriends. Constantly either shouting in his face or ignoring him. Allowed to sleep in her bed when Rylan isn’t there but as soon as he is back, poor Max is punted back to his own bed. Must be so confusing. At least when he is with Petr he will have a stable sleep routine. Big Tubs will never change, she’s always put men first and always will to the detriment of her own children. Now she’s getting salty about it.

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Manifesting the day his balls will drop and he can be a grown up 😂😂

he seriously gives me the ick 🤢

id rather dive into the ice bucket head first than have him come anywhere near me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

say it like it is

VIP Member
Is this vid is it me or do her eye brows jump up her head a few seconds in ?
Omg just watched it back YES! 👍🏻 😂 how funny
---
Just watch the brows , focus on the brows

#dontusefilters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
What's wild is she would of put on his DLA forms that he's unable to be left unsupervised due to his needs/pica yet openly records and uploads her videos of him being left alone whilst she skinny dips at the side of a road preying every man who drives past is looking at her.

I see toxic positivity is her thing now. How fitting.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I’ve got loads to catch up on here. I absolutely hate toxic positivity. I cut a friend off for it. It’s not as easy as just ‘changing your mindset’. Clearly she’s got nothing significant to worry about the now. I’ve had the year from hell. I’ll not go into it but put it this way, if someone stood in front of me telling me not to think negative or if I think negative then shit things will happen, I’d rag doll a bitch. My health, my families health and other heartache I’ve endured is not a result of me thinking negative. I get up and get on with it but I feel down because I’m fucking human. She should shut her fat fucking trap and find something else to talk shite about. Stupid cow.

• Heart