Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Just catching up with the ice bathing hippo now. Can someone answer why she has bits n pieces blaring out full volume but is sitting in the bath with a pair of Airpod Max’s on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks to @K4040 and @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the fab joint effort celebrating Aberdeens fattest Beyoncé tribute taking warm baths in the snow from her rented house.

Stephanie Robertson / Smith / Vavron would like to remind women everywhere to celebrate their bodies but not if they’re fat and wear leggings. She doesn’t like to look at that.

Her Nana, Dirty Diane is Aberdeen’s biggest Mink and has raised a family of Minkers.

#pinchme

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
So now she’s spouting all this body positivity will she actually admit she’s NOT a size 10 or even a 12 and is in fact a size 16 on the top and 18 on the bottom.

• Haha

seaside girl

Chatty Member
Of course, she’s gonna start drip-feeding being back with Rylan/new man as she never got to do her fabulous Christmas cuntent 🙈
No way is she gonna miss the opportunity of valentines cuntent coming up.
Cue the “get a man who does exactly as you tell him” posts”
Vile, vile human 🫤😡

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So she’s back chunky dunking and she’s left max clearly on his own in the living room? Where’s Lily? And what’s with the odd shoes?
claiming max has chewed the other white one in previous videos so why not just wear the 2 black ones? Because it generates her comments. She is a weirdo. Poor Max left alone to his own devices, no wonder he chews shoes etc when she is too busy fucking about with her phone, even if Lily is there, its not her duty to watch her brother so their “mother” can chunky dunk outside, do it once they are away to school & you have a few hours to yourself. She is really showing what a shit show of a parent she is!

Johnson1901

VIP Member
so every few years she gets run down and gets a cold sore

didn’t she say in a previous TikTok that she’s never had one before? 🤔

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
If the wee man can’t see the 🚩🚩🚩 by now then he never will.

How many weeks was she making all those sad black and white videos, even a couple of suicide baiting videos popped up and then all the man hating videos all because they had split up and now she’s back to bouncing around like a big happy hippo because he’s back. Imagine how her poor kids will be feeling knowing that them alone were not enough to make her happy. Well done vav you’ve proved tattle right again.

evie1975

VIP Member
Loving the rave 😂😂😂 30 people in a room with DJ Brendan Coke Head and some buffet food, wow living their best lives right there…..I’m sooooooo jealous
Me, in the bath with my colour changing lights listen to the GBX is mare of a rave! Here we, here we - here we fucking go!

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking that at any moment in that video max could have pulled that coffee over the top of him😳she didn’t even attempt to move it away she was only worried that he was trying to get his watermelon from his packed lunch. She really needs to keep her face out that phone while he’s about cos something is definitely going to happen and it will be her fault

• Sad

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Omg… max was still sleeping at 7.45 (or whatverr time she said) and she had to wake him, now he needs to eat his breakfast in the car. Why wouldn’t you wake him earlier, considering your all ready hair done etc. she will fuckimg love this, nursery all day, sleeping 12+ hours! More time for her to eye fuck the camera

I have always thought it’s wrong when she doesn’t give max eye contact when she’s filming, but the way she’s just gave him that crepe is SO WRONG. I’m not sure if he handed her it, but she doesn’t acknowledge him, doesn’t take her eyes of the camera. She opens it shouts max and basically throws it to the side. That’s horrible, no manners, so rude.. to busy talking to her phone. That was horrible to watch

• Sad
Really boils my pee, my other half works 50 hours a week I work 40, got 3 kids and run a house and they pair of dole dossers sit on their phones all day doing hee haw, get sent free stuff???? And the kids in nursery full time and she has a free car. And she's evil. God karma why are you taking so long for this cow.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Would love Doctor Michael to call her out on this. She is absolutely shameful. Goes on about winning at life, yet here she is exploiting Max in a worse way than any of us could have imagined. The brand deals must be slowing down eh Beefy.
She’s no better than that Stacey/Stutchy character and her man. I actually can’t believe she thinks she ‘educates’ people. She’s a danger to society in more ways than one.

• Heart