Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair in the latest tik tok what a bloody state her hairs like rats tails and you can see where her own hair ends then these long extensions!! For being a hairdresser her hairs a right state.

Reactions: 11
Why is she constantly doing wee sniffs & then forcing a cough out, she’s definitely putting all on😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she just blow her fecking nose?? Standing in your kitchen, sucking up all your snot through your nose is DISGUSTING! Like actual gads I can hear your boogers being sucked back in. Total northfield mink!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The Mothers Day fake crying post from Gimme Cosmetics or whatever tat it is she's peddling 🤣🤣🤣sending it because she's a great Mother 🫠

Reactions: 7
---
Her ask me anything , she has a real problem with women !!! Ever think you’re the problem beefy ??

isnt going to discuss Rylan online but confirms she is back with him …. Online

twit

---
Her ask me anything , she has a real problem with women !!! Ever think you’re the problem beefy ??

twit
Eh yeah Vav we know you’re back with the little rat. We saw him take a bath outside in his little tub with your woolly hat on. Trying to keep it off TT yet carries on mentioning it.
Oh and go and blow your bliddy nose you m***!!! Stop forcing out a cough and coughing all over the food. You’re not ill. It’s most probably you shouting over the music at the rave you were at the other day and your voice is going. Such a drama with you every day isn’t it.

I cringe every time she calls it a rave 🤣🤣 honestly I was at raves underage out my banger 25 years ago….shes so out of touch with everything. She has no clue. Listening to bits and pieces isn’t a rave you fat duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I cringe every time she calls it a rave 🤣🤣 honestly I was at raves underage out my banger 25 years ago….shes so out of touch with everything. She has no clue. Listening to bits and pieces isn’t a rave you fat duck.
🤣🤣

I have very little rave experience from the 90s but the few I did go to bear no resemblance to that sad sack school disco she went to on Saturday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t trust women who are friends with everyone. Those type of women are the ones who are reassuring, supportive and good listeners. Hence why they are normally friends with a lot of people. Unlike you Steph! You are just a grade A bleep that not one person likes. Not even your “friends” and that’s a fact 😏

Reactions: 17
---

twit
Until she needs the valentines day content 😂

Reactions: 10
New to Vavron thread and haven’t quite finished catching up on her threads, I’m enjoying reading up on her back story but wanted to ask why is he called Rylan?
Also raging I can no longer wear the matalan fleece that I bought at the start of January because she now owns one 🙄
I’m a 12 on top and a 14 on the bottom and I have the medium (same size she told someone in comments she bought) and it’s quite tight on me, no danger is hers a medium.

Is there a reason she doesn’t toilet train max ? All I see is her keeping that poor boy back , when he comes back from dads he is far more confident and happy , smiling , he looks lost with her , like technology lost , face in a iPad kind of face ! Poor boy , now he’s drugged up on jelly’s from TikTok too ! Poor kid doesn’t have a chance

• Sad
  • Heart
It’s been a minute since she’s had a cough or a sore throat but she’s never Ill? Make up ur mind bipolar Betty

Same now the Rezerection was a RAVE white gloves, wearing a bikini and furry boots and telling your parents you were at the cinema and then staying at your pals they didn't have the number for house 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there a reason she doesn’t toilet train max ? All I see is her keeping that poor boy back , when he comes back from dads he is far more confident and happy , smiling , he looks lost with her , like technology lost , face in a iPad kind of face ! Poor boy , now he’s drugged up on jelly’s from TikTok too ! Poor kid doesn’t have a chance
I think the only reason is, if she allows him to develop she’s gonna lose his high dla rate and she clearly loves labels. I mean it’s not my son Max, it’s my autistic son or my son who has autism. Treat him like a person not a label. I have an autistic son, I never tell anyone he’s autistic unless it needs to be known and that’s because the diagnosis didn’t change him as a person and he deserves the same chances, respect and treatment as his peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.