Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if steph will be approached to be on the new celebrity traitors thats in the works. Especially since her celeb pal ekin su is currently on the celebrity version! Wouldn't be surprised!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not really eating “ stuffs ice cream in her mouth “ that’s her healthy eating gone to pot already
Why has she got to be such a manky Fuk and cough into cam ? Shite manky content again

Reactions: 7
Wonder if steph will be approached to be on the new celebrity traitors thats in the works. Especially since her celeb pal ekin su is currently on the celebrity version! Wouldn't be surprised!
Keep dreaming honey 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys contents going to be a bit rubbish for the next few days, no change there then Stephanie.
her content is utter rubbish no wonder her likes and comments are next to none. Away marry Rylan then divorce him after a few months give us something entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a longggggg time lurker on this thread and have always kept up, I am cackling .. do yous remember that whatsthestory used to call vavs fans ‘stephanators’ 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What has happened with Brendan?. I can't see anything on the thread ??
nothing has happened with Brendan, its just one of the minks of Aberdeen on the whatsthestory account talking shite as per usual.

Reactions: 9
So feel sorry for me Vav is on after a piss up weekend , ( doesnt drink) , kids papped aff agin !(always got her kids ) And she’s on looking for sympathy, because no one takes the load off her

F**k off just done my third 12 hour shift ! And still a mum to both my kids , absolutely off her rocker !!

And also does she eat any thing apart from pasta and McDonalds!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.