Stephanie McNamee formerly Stephmcmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone keeping a count of all the boyfriends she’s had?! She literally cannot bare to be alone but also can’t maintain a relationship for any length of time. You need therapy girl 🙃

Reactions: 8
Newest soft launch is complete; Jesus tonight is she not mortified she’s literally had about six or seven boyfriend in quick succession in the last two years or so?

Reactions: 12
Newest soft launch is complete; Jesus tonight is she not mortified she’s literally had about six or seven boyfriend in quick succession in the last two years or so?
I can't keep up with her, she has a new man every time the season changes, I feel sorry for the child.

Reactions: 9
That’s not even a soft launch that’s a full blown hard launch😂 she has the poor lad tagged

Reactions: 9
Lads, she has had more fella’s than I’ve had spice bags!!! It’s like a revolving door, that poor child.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads, she has had more fella’s than I’ve had spice bags!!! It’s like a revolving door, that poor child.
I think the phrase ur looking for is she should have pedals on her hips. That child of hers has seen more men than Hitler did when he was forming his SS army🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5