Stephanie McNamee formerly Stephmcmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea very hard to listen to her drone on and on in her low monotone voice and yea dj Chrissy is gone like the wind! Felt sorry for the wee fella he really did seem like a father to him!

Reactions: 5
Yea very hard to listen to her drone on and on in her low monotone voice and yea dj Chrissy is gone like the wind! Felt sorry for the wee fella he really did seem like a father to him!
I never understand how she has so many followers. It must be because of Rosie. But I did hear apparently her and Chris split cause he spent all their wedding savings on coke and then I heard he used hit her but then I heard she used to hit him. The new fella will be the new daddy to the poor little boy

Reactions: 2
I never understand how she has so many followers. It must be because of Rosie. But I did hear apparently her and Chris split cause he spent all their wedding savings on coke and then I heard he used hit her but then I heard she used to hit him. The new fella will be the new daddy to the poor little boy
Yea she defo got her followers because of Rosie!
Yea heard all that too hard to know what the truth is though!!

She used to do some really good make up tutorials, but she seems to have moved onto fitness etc now.

Heard Chris gambled away their money for buying a house.... rumours are wild aren’t they!?

I actually really like her and think she’s much prettier then Rosie is this the first thread on her? I did come for a nose because I’m only following her a few weeks and you do get all the goss does she always have new boyfriends? And does she live with her mom and dad??

Reactions: 5
She used to do some really good make up tutorials, but she seems to have moved onto fitness etc now.

Heard Chris gambled away their money for buying a house.... rumours are wild aren’t they!?
Think the new boyf owns some sort of gym or something to do with spinning? Nd that’s why she’s been plugging it all through lockdown

Reactions: 1
I actually really like her and think she’s much prettier then Rosie is this the first thread on her? I did come for a nose because I’m only following her a few weeks and you do get all the goss does she always have new boyfriends? And does she live with her mom and dad??
I’m sure if you look on her insta you will find most things out! With regards who she lives with I think it’s one of her parents as they don’t seem to be together anymore and didn’t her mam get married a few years ago to someone else. Well she broke up with Chris then got back with him and then new fella came along and he’s meeting the little lad already which I think isn’t right as Chris was in his life for a long time

Reactions: 3
I’m sure if you look on her insta you will find most things out! With regards who she lives with I think it’s one of her parents as they don’t seem to be together anymore and didn’t her mam get married a few years ago to someone else. Well she broke up with Chris then got back with him and then new fella came along and he’s meeting the little lad already which I think isn’t right as Chris was in his life for a long time
stephanies Mam is scum. Smokes weed all the time and goes out and makes a show of herself with her younger sister Jess friends.

stephanies Mam is scum. Smokes weed all the time and goes out and makes a show of herself with her younger sister Jess friends.
What her mam does is her own private business. This thread is about Stephanie not her Mam

Reactions: 8
Do ye think she’s broke up with the new fella already??
Was wondering the same! Am fairly certain there were a couple of grid posts including him that are gone now and no mention of him in quite a while.

Was wondering the same! Am fairly certain there were a couple of grid posts including him that are gone now and no mention of him in quite a while.
Maybe she won’t plaster the next one on social media for awhile!

Reactions: 7
I thought the same, also no mention of spinning anymore and she was constantly plugging that business for him.

Reactions: 3