Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
she is actually sooo painful to watch how has she that many followers
Like this comment if you only started following her when it got posted on GWS etc. about her being Rosie’s husband’s lookalike ex and all the drama about him not being involved with his child 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Here for news

Chatty Member
Her life is based on a lie. She lives at home with her dad and he pays for everything and she finds guys who she uses and then most of them she’s claim the domestic violence trick. She did it with Paul and then Chris. That poor child she seems to introduce and new fella straight away and she always seems in constant competition with Rosie. She lives in east wall so what the hell is she doing in Stephens green. Her life is one constant fakeness
I think it's very unfair to say she claims the domestic violence trick, we don't know what went on in her relationships, statements like that could make victims afraid to speak up because of fear they will not be believed.

Reactions: 17

ela87

Chatty Member
I thought hotels and restaurants were now closed unless it was for essential reasons to stay etc. Her getting her Xmas ride is hardly essential 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Carlyq92

Christ she has a type lol doesn't she. I dont care how many guys she dates but might be an idea to keep them off her social until you they are going to stick around. She's had more fellas on her insta than I've had hot dinners this year lol.
100% 🤣🤣 We've all seen the type on our feeds... one minute it's all 'My everything ❤', then before you know it, all trace has been deleted and there's a new 'Soulmate' 3 months later. Grand when you're 17, fair enough. Over 25 though it's just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder did she give him back his coffee machine
She always comes across as unstable. like really full on at the start of relationships with all the loved up posts, all the expensive gifts. Then deletes everything when there's a tiff making it so obvious. then has the fella plastered all over her stories again. That's not the behaviour of a rational person in their 30s.

Reactions: 14

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I don’t know how anyone will trust her now, she’s totally unreliable, the closing down and restarting was one thing but now appointments booked and deposit paid and she can still decide nah not bothered
The personal situation was her break up.
She should be a pro at dealing with them at this stage though!?
Mortified for her

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Carlyq92

Looks like it..always has one around birthdays to buy her designer shoes🤣🤣
So, last birthday, there was a designer bag from one guy. He was gone soon after. Christmas rolled around, was it shoes from the next one? Again, the gifter was gone before the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve. Wonder who the latest mug is that's treating her in BT's? Has anyone told him he'll probably have been given the bullet by 1st July?? She's like a praying mantis this girl 🤣🤣 Buy your own shit for God's sake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

harekrishna

Newest soft launch is complete; Jesus tonight is she not mortified she’s literally had about six or seven boyfriend in quick succession in the last two years or so?

Jembelle

VIP Member
Aw definitely 🤣 fair play to her ! Came across as shaming but I’m all for it
She needed a new man for her pressie for Christmas. Whose going to buy her new shoes or bag from brown Thomas for Christmas. Also Rueben needed a new dad it's been a long time coming !

• Haha

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Personal situ is obviously the break up. She comes across totally unprofessional and unreliable I don’t know why anyone would book her

Jenna89

Chatty Member
So Stephanie is back doing Phi Brows again? I’d be afraid to go to her in case she decided she needed a break again before your top up…
Think she’d pick a lane and stick to it….

T!aMar!a

Who is the new guy! Hiding his face. Where’s the guy who bought her the Givenchy bag for her bday gone 😂 €2000 bag, boy done good 🤣 poor sucker
It’s another PT / fitness trainer, certainly has a type lol! I really like her though, she’s an absolute stunner too !

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Back with the fella again - tagging him, has she no awareness of how unstable she comes across 🙈 it’s so embarrassing, sure wasn’t he straight onto tinder when they split a few weeks ago!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11